Please, please don't let them go. ;-;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Well, he hasn't. And he definitely was mad so... Hopefully he won't do it. Here's the new deal:

We got a horsesitter to sit while we go away in November. So that's taken care of. Maybe after being gone for a week and then coming back he won't mind what we have to do to keep the horses healthy and all. I think maybe he was just mad. :)

-Givesmegahugesquishyhuggle-

Tis' okay Krystal. Try to convince your dad you can take care of it. In the meantime think of brobee and the happy gabba land friends 8D .Oh and Elijah wood.

THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY 8D

Sugary~

♥ Krystal ♥ I hope everything Turns out alright :) I hope that your horses will stay with you. Think of the Brightside of things.... like Link (o: he's EPIC) or Obi-Wan ;) -Huggles- I hope things turn out good for you and and maybe if your a good girl (xD) you can keep them :D

I hope things turn out good for you Krystal,

Matt :) (look on the Brightside)

^ Well, he hasn't. And he definitely was mad so... Hopefully he won't do it. Here's the new deal:
We got a horsesitter to sit while we go away in November. So that's taken care of. Maybe after being gone for a week and then coming back he won't mind what we have to do to keep the horses healthy and all. I think maybe he was just mad. :)
Well, that's good news. I honestly don't think they will go then! But all the best anyway! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back