PLEASE READ THIS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bid332

Reaction score
how long does it take for the mom tama to leave on a v4.5 cause i thought it was a day but my mum (tama one) still hasent left yet. im asking because i really want to name my baby.

:gozarutchi: :blink: :mimitchi: :huh: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :wub: <_< :lol: :D

Hello , I understand your frustration , so I am going to try to help you as much as possible :blink:

After 48 hours of the mother/father being there , the parent will leave that night at 12:00 am (midnight) on the second day.So just be on the look out. Also , I have a question , if you don't mind. Do you have multiple accounts here? I've seen another topic , but posted by a different member about this. I find it strange though , because they both say the exact same thing. (Link)

Well anyways , I hope I could help you. I wish you luck with your new Tsbutchi :huh:

-Poke

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to wait two days. At midnight on the second day, the parent will leave the baby. That is, if you keep it off-pause.

i only have one acounnt, maybe someone copied me. i dont know. anyways thanks so much you to!! :blink: :huh: :gozarutchi: :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: <_< :wub: :lol: :D :wub:

I think you do have more than one account. I was talking to Bid334 , and yet you replied :blink: I think you got confused and forgot you logged out of your other account (bid334) and posted here , accidentally replying to a topic that you didn't start ( but your other account did ). But I could be wrong :huh: Anyways , glad we could help you. Have a nice day/ night ( depending what time zone your in :gozarutchi: )

-Poke

+ Also , this could be just a coincidence , but in this topic , ( click on the underlined word ) you seem to have the same "lots of smileys" strategy as Bid334.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back