Please Read...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~[L]orain[E]~

Reaction score
I know it's long, but please read this. It's not ur average story:

I think it's really neat how all of u guys here on TamaTalk can share ur liking of tamas with like all ur friends. I'm kinda the opposite. You see, when tamas first came out, I was in grade 5. The 'popular' girl got one and so everyone else did too, including me (my family didn't like the idea and so I bought one, my first v1, behind there back). I REALLY liked them! Soon tho, tamas were really stupid in our class. Everyone started disliking them except me. I ended up buying a v1, v2, v3, and 2 v4's without anyone in my class or in my family knowing. I still keep them hidden under my pillow, lol! It's been 4 years and no one has found out yet, except for anyone who is reading this. You guys are soooo lucky! You don't have to hide ur love of tamas, unlike me. So ya, that's my story, just wanted everyone to know! I posted this in the introductions because I don't have any friends here yet, except fun2. So does anyone want to be my friend???

well wow why didnt your family like tamagotchis? you see i'm over tamagotchis :eek: they are in the back of my closet probaly dead... :eek: but anyways thats a little weird that your familt hates tamagotchis oh and and just becuase people in your school dont have a tamagotchi doesnt mean you have to follow that trend! :eek:

Well u see when I did show up with a tamagotchi, they called me a dork and a bunch of names and stuff. I didn't like that at all, so I just kept them at home, but my family said it was a waste of money ad my brothers killed a girl's who was in there class and were ridiculing them so it's a good thing I kept them hidden lol! :eek:

Well its good you like Tamagotchis, dont let other's bring you down cause you like them. Last year in grade 7 (When i first started playing with Tamagotchis) A 6th grader (grade 6 and 7 have combined classes) started saying rude things to me in front of my face about tamagotchis, so i just said "Psh, Whatev," then walked off.

My friend has to keep hers hidden, (Except from me) Because Whenever someone other then herself or me tried to take care of hers, ...They kill it. Either by accident...or accidentally on purpose.

Well anyway, welcome to tamatalk, and have fun ^^

[SIZE=12pt] Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

We're always glad when a new member joins so you're very welcome here!

Make sure you visit all the forums!

Here's a list of useful links:

If you're new: User's guide to TamaTalk

If you have a question: Frequently Asked Questions

If you want to talk about Tamagotchis: Seriously Tamagotchi

If you want to talk (but not about Tamagotchis): (Non) TamaTalk

If you're in the mood for a game: The Arcade

If you want to know what can and can't be said: Alternatives to swearing

If you want to read over the rules: Rules and Regulations

If you want to read over more rules: Rules and Regulations 2

If you wish to use your acting skills: Role Play Games

If you have a question or want to find something: TamaTalk Search Engine

Make sure you read the pinned topics at the top of the pages. These will tell you what can go into that topic or what can't.

I know it seems like alot but it's really easy to get used to here.

PM me if you need help or a friend!

Have fun on TamaTalk!

-Shatagama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back