please read!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovetchi3035

Reaction score
i've had my tama-go for about a year now and its buttons don't work as well as well as the sound? Why is that please help!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

What does that mean, they don't work as well as the sound? Please be more specific. :)

What does that mean, they don't work as well as the sound? Please be more specific. :)
I think lovetchi means the buttons AND the sound don't work well.

The Tama-Go is pretty bad quality in terms of how well the buttons work, and the beeps are naturally quieter n the newer versions. It's nothing to worry about :)

I think lovetchi means the buttons AND the sound don't work well.

The Tama-Go is pretty bad quality in terms of how well the buttons work, and the beeps are naturally quieter n the newer versions. It's nothing to worry about :)
I kind of agree on the bad quality, but I still love my tamago. Except my faceplate is all messed up and I can't take it off withought my tama breaking. I also don't mind the sound. If you put it on mute you can save battery. My buttons are fine. I love how they can unlock things with figures!

yeah mine has the same sound to it dont worry it just sounds different because they kinda wanted to change there tama style a little bit and the buttons they just dont work cause there kinda (crappy) at times :rolleyes:

Don't worry about the sound.Have you tried replacing the battery?maybe that's it or maybe you bought a bad quality one or fake.

i've replases the battery many times now and its still the same :rolleyes: and i REALLY don't think its a fake got it at toys R us for 20.00$ :)

I think it's okay. I bought mine for 28.00 from Toys R us too, and my buttons work okay. maybe you just have to predd it either: lighter, harder, press the bottom of the button only.. top only.. try experimenting. My buttons dont always work well, but I just wait a bit and it's back to normal! hope i helped good luckl!

Sorry for all my typos...

I meant

*press NOT predd

*luck NOT luckl

Sorry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back