Please rspond As soon as You Can

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_chicks_rock_n_roll

Reaction score
Even though I seem very out-going and social, I am very awkward with social situations. I mean in school it seems easier, and online it is the easiest thing in the world. But if i go to a fair and meet someone I'm just really awkward/shy. I can't even connect with my mom well! I want to connect with my mom more, but I just cant get the nerve to ask her. I was wondering if I should write a note to her explaining my feelings to her and ask to have a 'mother/daughter Day' a certain time every week/or month or should I make it less formal and just try to talk to her? And how do I just 'talk to her' and don't just tell me 'build up ur courage and just say mom, blah blah blah blah etc...."

What Should I Do? :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :eek: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I'm like that, too :huh: in real life, I barely look into people's eyes, and they always take it like they are 'suspicious' of me (teacher last year said that) so, try to find what is keeping you on being shy, like if it's hard to say something bcause you are babbling, breathe and and concentrate on slowing yourself down, like me, now I try to look into people's eyes when they are talking to me. and it works pretty well :huh:

as for your problem with your mom- yeah, you should ask her for a mother daughter day. that way you'll connect. I'd do it. :(

it's hard when I barely even know you, telling you what you can do to improve your social situations, but if it were me, I would just focus on being more outgoing, participating more in conversations, and just be the way you are online. what would you say on Tamatalk in a conversation in real life? don't be shy

:eek: that's all I can say to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back