PLEASE SOMEONe help ME PLEASE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lollypop6401

Reaction score
Please help me! im begging! could someone please tell me were i could find my password that lets me get on www.tamatown.com. Is it on my toy or in the instrucions or something... just somebody tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

select the connection (heart) icon then select 'pc' it says login password type this i to ur computer and ur set! Do not exit out of this login password! keep it until you enter the logout password. When ur ready to log out, press logout on the bottom right side of the computer screen. it will give you a logout password. press button A on ur tama and punch in the code the computer gives you. Then ur tama can come home and all the points/prizes u got from tamatown will stay on ur tama!

:blink: Hope I helped!! :blink:

Sure, I will help you in these simple steps!

*First go to the Infa Red icon. A.K.A. the heart icon.

*After that scroll down the list until you find PC

* Click on that and then a password should come up.

* Then use that and go into TamaTown!

~SP238~

thanks you all for helping me. But now when I enter my logout code all it does i make this little sound that goes dun don... and the screen doesnt go anywere and i dont get any of the gotchi points or items i got online! please help me again :(

Thanks for the help everyone! I got the B mixed up with the 8. And tamasrock456, i got my icon at www.iconator.com by searching "piglet" :p Your icon is cute also! ^_^ :)

Please help me! im begging! could someone please tell me were i could find my password that lets me get on www.tamatown.com. Is it on my toy or in the instrucions or something... just somebody tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to get the font and size and color tag ex: to actully work press the close tags thats next to the color thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back