please tell me i realy want to know please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart of stone87

Reaction score
ok guys i just wanted to know about skill pionts how do you get them up so high i know a good way to do is feed it then play with it but wat im tryin to say is it good to when you'r tama is at it's lowest weight and it refuses food to you give it a snack then play games to get skill pionts up high? or do you just wait until it's hungry? please reply please i realy want to know if u view this reply i can repay u in anyway i promise

You can play games to boost some skill points the one that looks like a star you get from pre school. The flowers you get when you connect ( I think) and from other things. The pencils you get from school and from some games. Hope this is what you needed "-"

know! know! i mean should you feed you'r tama when you want to play a game to get skill pionts up or play a game or wait til he's hungry then play a game to rise skill points

[SIZE=14pt] There is no point in waiting for your tama to be hungry then feed it to play a game! when your tamas are toddlers, teens and adults, your tamagotchi takes over half an hour before its hungry again! just feed it some snacks, then play a game to boost skill points! Hope i helped you! <_< [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back