please tell me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to bed around 12:00am just to get enough sleep. I can go to sleep whenever I want, but I prefer midnight.

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

The time I go to bed is almost entirely governed by how early I need to get up the next day. If I have to be up at 5am for work then I will make an effort to be in bed by 10pm. Otherwise, I get off to sleep whenever I am tired. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it when everyone lies and Boasts "I go to bed a 12:00am" Stupid little idiots.

Anyway I go to bed at 9:00pm So I get a gd night sleep.

I go to bed at 8:45 most nights, and about 10:45 on Saturdays or when a good movie is on TV.

Well because theres no school today last ight i stayed up till bout 11:30pm

But i usually go about 10:00pm

Me? On school days, around 8:20... But I fall asleep around 11:00. And on Fridays and weekends, usually 9:00 or 10:00.

I have to go to bed around 9:00pm to 9:30pm because of school. :rolleyes: :) If not for that I'd stay up til' like 5:00am.

*AG11*

On school days I try to get into bed by 8:00, and then fall asleep around twelve. On weekends, I usually go to bed around ten, and fall asleep around eleven. I hate it when I try to go to sleep, and need to go to sleep so I won't be tired the next day, it takes me a really long time to fall asleep. Then when I don't need to sleep, I can go to sleep quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
School nights=10:00 or 10:30

Weekends and breaks from school=Pull an all nighter whenever I can, or 4:00 in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back