PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blkkat07

Reaction score
:lol: [SIZE=14pt] Does anyone want to be nice and donate me a tamagotchi like mail one to me to my physical address ....I really really want one.I would take good care of it ive been tryna win a free one from the enternet but filling out all of the ads get frustrating... I try to use all the the time i do get to get on here to get a free one .... but i cant and i hate to be honest but i really really cant afford one.... My ma doesnt work and my dad doesnt live here he stays miles away and he dont pay my sis and i child support Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee. Gotttttta go home because my aunt wants me to get off of her computer...[/SIZE]

UMM...sry. I can't, but you can try buying one at toys r us, Zellers and Walmart for about 20 dollers

:lol: [SIZE=14pt] Does anyone want to be nice and donate me a tamagotchi like mail one to me to my physical address ....I really really want one.I would take good care of it ive been tryna win a free one from the enternet but filling out all of the ads get frustrating... I try to use all the the time i do get to get on here to get a free one .... but i cant and i hate to be honest but i really really cant afford one.... My ma doesnt work and my dad doesnt live here he stays miles away and he dont pay my sis and i child support Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee. Gotttttta go home because my aunt wants me to get off of her computer...[/SIZE]
I'll can give you my v3. I'm getting bored of it. I want a Gigapet anyway. Do you have one? Oh yeah, just to tell you, I painted my Tama pink with nail polish. If you don't like it you can always paint over it with nail polish ONLY.

are you really giving it away i have a gigapet u want it i dont play with it anymore by the way were u live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back