pleez cheer me up...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure your friends isnt lieying like you said she did once before??? Ask the source, your boy.

ok I feel like im replying really late but I want to help! I know how you feel there was a guy in my school in grade four he found I liked him (Im really quite mature) at lunch that day he seriously bothered me one thing that I remember he said was "your pretty pretty ugly" those words were good enough to make me hate him! I think you can be as strong as me... by that all I mean is it doesn't matter if he's your best friend or the worst guy ever you can be his friend but I'd try and make him say sorry by simply saying something maybe called stupid but honestly: you hurt my feelings do you really want to be friends? do you promise you won't hurt me again?

if he can answer those easily then you don't need a sorry it's simple enough! if he thinks he might hurt you again then say that he has one more chance! or if he says I most likely will hurt you again (very unlikely for a boy to actually say that) then say it's not a good idea to be friends! it's quite is actually! ^.^ need any help I'd be ok to get PM-ed for once! well.. just PM me if you want to be friends OR get some help lol!

its me tama_girl6 on my cousin's account to check up on this topic and fyi she let me on her account like i let her go on mine.(no i did not write that sappy topic about my cousin's "depressin phase"(no offense)) i really enjoy everybody's replies but one thing i have to face him again very soon!!! i have to face him at the all city orchestra, and i'm soo nervous! its so scary to see someone u hate and love at the same time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back