Pleez HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*KerraKiki*

Reaction score
:angry: My friend said she would go out with this certain guy and then she would dump him right away, but she didn't dump him right away!

Instead she found a different guy that she wanted to date and now dhe is going out with two peeps at the same time. what should i do because the one that she didn't dump keeps asking me why my friend dumped him and she tells me and I tell him but he doesn't believe me! WHAT DO I DO! :huh:

Tell her that it's not right to date two guys at once- that's just wrong and both guys will end up hurting [she may even get pulled down, too]. Tell her to make up her mind and stop playing stupid games. >.>

Tell her that it's not right to date two guys at once- that's just wrong and both guys will end up hurting [she may even get pulled down, too]. Tell her to make up her mind and stop playing stupid games. >.>
She says that this new guy is going out with her, but I asked him and he said that they are not going out, he says he doesn't think of her and one of his friends! To make this a little easier, The first guy's name is Kenny, and the one that she is dating now is Devon

I don't understand the post - it's all mumbled to me.

Tell her what she's doing isn't nice and that she should just pick one because they'll find out sooner or later. Also I don't understand why she'd go out with someone just to 'dump them straight away' it's pretty pointless.

What do you mean when you say 'she didn't dump him but he keeps asking me why she dumped him'.

She didn't dump him yet but he thinks she did so he keeps asking me y he got dumped! It is pretty pointless

Oh right I get it now!
Have you told her he thinks she dumped him? I feel sorry for both the poor boys.
I told him that she dumped him and he says no she didn't because she never told him that she did becuase she made me tell him so technically they are still together because she didn't tell him that she dumped him! Kenny just keeps asking me y Jen dumped him and all i tell him is because you never did anything with her, but they were only together for about 1 day and she told me to tell him that too, but kenny is not a believer. He had to hear it from Jen before he believed anyone!

I told him that she dumped him and he says no she didn't because she never told him that she did becuase she made me tell him so technically they are still together because she didn't tell him that she dumped him! Kenny just keeps asking me y Jen dumped him and all i tell him is because you never did anything with her, but they were only together for about 1 day and she told me to tell him that too, but kenny is not a believer. He had to hear it from Jen before he believed anyone!
Next time he asks you just tell him he'll have to talk to Jen because if he won't believe you that's the only way :) .

I tell him to talk to her and she doesn't want to talk to him but he insists on getting her side of the story@!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back