plss help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishitchi

Reaction score
i drooped my mousic star and now the games and door icons are gone and theres this BIG UGLY LINE IN THE MIDDLE THOURG THE PIXLES

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( PELEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek:

The line is probaly screen damage. Just asking, What was the suface ypu droped it on? I always drop my V4.5 on carpet. He he heh...

cold hard marbale FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but when i turn it off reset button tab etc t5he line dissapers do i have to open it up ??????????????????????????????????????????? :( :( :( :unsure: :wub: B) :angry: D*M* IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS FOR LITTLE KIDS BUT IM 8 AND IM READING ENCYCLOPIDIAS REALY I LOVE READING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I

No you don't have to open it up. But try not to drop it again to prevent irreversible damage. :) It's good that you like to read. I do too, I read big encyclopedias! I am 12 yrs. old. :angry:

what do you mean? i thought you said the line went away. if it did there's nothing to fix. if it did'nt then try reseting.

Heh heh heh....

Fishtchi, there is no way you can fix it.

Plus, I think you PM-ed me once. I'm 10 years old. I can be just as hyper as you are :3

i can be just as hyper as any of you!(trust me) XD and i'm 12! XP p.s if reseting does'nt work then u can't fix it! srry. :p

Your Tamagotchi has a LCD (Liquid Crystal Display), which means that the line is physical damage to the screen. You can't fix that. The reason it goes away when you press the Reset button is because by pressing the Reset button, you turn your Tamagotchi OFF. The LCD only operates when it's on. If the line is there no matter how many times you press the Reset button, that means that it's permanent damage to your Tamagotchi.

If it's so bad that you can't see your Tamagotchi or play with it, then you should get a new Tamagotchi. I'm sorry for you. =[

that's happened to me before. unfortunately, there is no way to fix it. you'll just have to give your tama a funeral and get a new one. :(

The LCD of your Tamagotchi is irreplaceable. [did I spell that right? u'___'u]

Next time, put your tamagotchi in a long neck thing [what's its name?] or something and wear it around your neck. It's so much safer.

no its okay i can still take care of ammy the kikitchi and okami the ichigotchi no funeral by the way off topic u should check out cyanns log on tama zone i mean 201 pages *faints* lol but trust me no chocalete iget for hyper than anny body on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but why is the choco bar a meal????????????????????????????????????????? creepy........................................................BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE USING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cold hard marbale FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but when i turn it off reset button tab etc t5he line dissapers do i have to open it up ??????????????????????????????????????????? :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :angry: :angry: :angry: D*M* IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS FOR LITTLE KIDS BUT IM 8 AND IM READING ENCYCLOPIDIAS REALY I LOVE READING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I
hey man, at least YOUR tama fell on the floor ( or marble ).

MINE FELL IN THE TOILET!!!

...i know gross...

TamaGripzBurritos :angry:

hey man, at least YOUR tama fell on the floor ( or marble ).
MINE FELL IN THE TOILET!!!

...i know gross...

TamaGripzBurritos :angry:
that is so funny but sad :( i know how to fix it tack the battery ot and put it back in it happens to me to :angry: :angry: :angry:

mm................. I DONT HAVE ANY STINKIN LANYARD ASK CHEATHA LOVA GIRL I PMED HER SAYING I LIVE IN OMAN ASIA AND WHATDOIHAVE BARELY ANY THING TAMAGOTCHI I ONLY HAVE 2 V5S AND 2 V6S lol tama in da toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: sorrie umm........................pllls help with my team story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ummm let close this topic its getting spammy :angry: :angry: why does tz have better emotchicons and when will the new area in music city open up? tamagotchi wikia said it would open up in september but its still closed whats going on???????????????????? :) ;) :angry: :angry:

mm................. I DONT HAVE ANY STINKIN LANYARD ASK CHEATHA LOVA GIRL I PMED HER SAYING I LIVE IN OMAN ASIA AND WHATDOIHAVE BARELY ANY THING TAMAGOTCHI I ONLY HAVE 2 V5S AND 2 V6S
That's why you buy one, lol. If you can get 4 Tamagotchies, than you can get a lanyard. They're not expensive. Some people only have one Tamagotchi, you know.

It was just a suggestion, you did ask for help, so we're suggesting ways to keep your Tamagotchies safe... so please don't use all capitals, it's a little offensive when we're just trying to be helpful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back