Pochitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to get a pochitchi any1 know how to get 1? :huh: <_< B) B) :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :eek:

*As this is not a Comment about Tama news or a Rumor about Tamas this topic has been moved to Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Ownersby TamaMum*

Last edited by a moderator:
OK i've heard that you get pochitchi by takin' good, but not perfect care of it sooooooo hope it helps!

:) :( ;) :wacko: :angry: :ph34r: :lol: :mimitchi: <_< :unsure:

:pochitchi: Does anyone know how to get a Pochitchi

Pleeeeese reply a tell me.

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to get a pochitchi any1 know how to get 1? :huh: :pochitchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi:

*As this is not a Comment about Tama news or a Rumor about Tamas this topic has been moved to Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Ownersby TamaMum*
My friend had 1 i'll ask her tomarrow!

When I got Pochitchi, I took average care of my Young Mametchi and that's what it became. POchitchi is sort of like Kuchipatchi or Memetchi.

Same thing that I did!( But I had a tama that looked like a cherry and it left it one day and it became a pochitchi)

As this is a call for help, I will move it to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners.

I would love to see a step by step guide to getting Pochitchi as I have not managed to get him yet either...! :pochitchi:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*moved from What Happened? > Help for New Tamagotchi Owners*

I have one. I basically spoiled her her whole life but in her teen years I got her to 1 point away from perfect training. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back