Pocket Designer & Watchlin Opinions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My horses got on the loose and i want Watchlin so bad OwO She is so cute and i would so wear here around. Always wanted a watch like her <3
I can't wait till she starts popping up
Its on Rakuten already but you have to search Tamagotchi and look through the pages because Rakuten translated it as like: egg cum poop or something XD

Lol Watchlin released quite a while back and I already bought mine from HLJ but I'm keeping it in my private Warehouse until Christmas. -_-

I'll probably try and pick up a Watchlin and Pocket Designer for my birthday, assuming they're on eBay by then. Hopefully they will be.

Its on Rakuten already but you have to search Tamagotchi and look through the pages because Rakuten translated it as like: egg cum poop or something XD
Last i looked on Rakuten they were sold out and same for HLJ. i'll do another hunt~ it's just always easier when they atart popping up on ebay lol

for anyone looking for the pocket designer and/ or the watchlin try CDjapan. because thats where i got my pocket designer the total cost came to $82 tax and shipping included and that was with EMS shipping, it took 6 days to arrive to me in canada ^.^ came right to my door

I got one from CDJapan recently, too! Although mine was a bit more pricey.. since I splurged on like 4 other things, ahaha. :rolleyes:

Excited for it, though :3

I saw the designer on CDJapan, but I want the cover set, which sadly they don't have. AmiAmi does but is sold out, and they pretty much never get more in stock. HLJ sells it, too, but again, out of stock. :<

I saw that on Rakuten. I seriously made a wtf face when I read it. o___O;

I got mine from CDJapan as well. Like Odds', mine too cost $82 with EMS shipping and took 6 days to get to me in the US. Although unlike ichiro's, mine did not come with a scrunchy. But you won't find me complaining about the lack of that lol. :D

Ra,

I got mine from CDJapan as well. Like Odds', mine too cost $82 with EMS shipping and took 6 days to get to me in the US. Although unlike ichiro's, mine did not come with a scrunchy. But you won't find me complaining about the lack of that lol. :D

Ra,
haha i couldnt imagine there would be a complaint baha ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back