Poe's Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some nice photos there PoesRaven, but maybe you could (if you have time) go into more details on what your tamagotchi does, to help others get better

Wow this is seriously long overdue, and I before I get started I would like to ask anyone that if they see something that could make my log better please drop me a pm and suggest away J I want this to be fun and entertaining for all! Now I am sorry to say there is no pics this time but tomorrow I should have some, guaranteed!

PS. This would have been done sooner except my bloody computer glitched and I lost all I wrote! So I got annoyed and didn’t write one -_-

PSS. Some of my tamagotchis went through a make over J when I next take pictures you can see which ones, try and guess :D .

Bean:

Big guy is at 13 yrs old today, he mainly just marches around on his screen, content as a cucumber. Though I kind of napped most of the day today so he had to give me a few sharp pokes in the ribs to get me up and feed him :D . Luckily he didn’t get sick at all which is a huge relief, turns out the only thing either of us have to worry about is his hunger.

Bobby:

It is finally snowing! Bobby woke up and practically ran outside! I let him out there for a bit to collect his money from the money tree he grew and called him back in and gave him some tea. In celebration I let him have some sake after he was all warmed up… needless to say the little guy can’t handle his alcohol :D . It was pretty chilly out so I just had him stay inside and chew some gum, he had fun blowing bubbles but not when they popped. Right now he is snug in his bed, it’s a pretty sight to have all that snow falling outside his window. I kind of don’t want him to mate or get old L I really like having him around… well we will see what happens when the time comes.

Butter:

Well the bad news with Butter is she turned into the Ninja, one of my least favorite tamas. I kind of spent more time ignoring her which I feel bad for… she just recently had a daughter and left her last night [or today… for me it isn’t the next day until the sun rises] This time I promised her to take better care of her daughter. …But what on earth am I going to name her? Maybe Pita, I have a lot of luck with that name :3

O'neice/Ravenna:

She too had a big few days, she worked hard and won many trophies and had millions of fans. She was happy to please them all but she was even happier when she finally got come home to her family. She had a little girl and while I was on hiatus from my log she left me with little Ravenna who became a Chamametchi today. This little girl was so indecisive in her first few hours of life! I had to change her instrument constantly because she couldn’t decide which she liked better! Finally she settled on the saxophone. I have a feeling though, that I am going to have a little difficulty raising her, because it seems that even when she is stressed she just wants to practice! Lucky her all of her practice landed her with the band Gothica! [she’s named after a gothic character of mine sooo… it fit] Her dedicated band members are Louis and John. They all practice really well with one another, I can see them going far! Here are her current stats:

Tone 456

Rhythm 428

Original 427

Style: Classical

Instrument: Saxophone

Josie:

I am really going to miss her J. Once again while I was absent from this log she had herself a little girl and just left last night/today. We had great memories together, its hard to tell because of the Japanese, but I believe she had a job as a cook. Which was ironic because every time she cooked something it blew up, and she was not pleased XD. I also learned that she absolutely hated garlic and would give me the most sour of sour faces she could muster! I decided to make it up to her and buy her a car, and all was forgiven. Here are her final stats:

Art: 13

Glamor: 116

The flower: 78

Before I end this I can not tell you how many times each of my tamagotchis dropped! Luckily they are made very sturdy. Sadly I can not say the same about the angelgotchi I was loaning my brother, the instant it hit the floor it died… thankfully he wasn’t too upset, right now I just decided to take the batteries out and save them for the newest tamagotchi I am getting. I thought it was a p1 but it was a p2 which it turns out I already have. I might offer it up for a trade for a p1 if anyone at all is interested, but I might end up giving it to a friend… might…

Oh as a last minute thought, I am going to start carrying a notebook with me documenting what I do with my tamas, because in all seriousness half the time I don't pay attention and I forget, so to make this log better I am going to up it up a bit and make it as informative and fun as I can. Have questions? PM! Thank you that is all :)

Today was a busy day for everyone, my little brother had a Christmas party to go to and we got to walk around town and go to the movies until mom got off work. Arther Christmas, it was a rather cute movie, I would encourage others to see it if they are up for something Christmasy. And through out the day I took pictures of my Tamas in all the places we visited. I also got some attention from a couple of workers at a game stop who were astounded by seeing a tamagotchi still around. I find it funny when people get all excited about them :) . Oh and some good news about these pictures, I finally got them to be good quality! It was the stupidest thing I had to do ever but at least I fixed the problem! Enjoy :)

Bean:

IMG_0258.jpg

Bean in her newly designed shell

IMG_0275.jpg

Just so happy!!!

I can never say much about Bean... it is the least needy of all my Tamas and... I am just at a loss...

Bobby:

He grew into an oldie today :( which is really sad cause that means that I am going to let him mate... I am really going to miss him, he was so much fun. Well here are some pics for us all to remember him by:

IMG_0306.jpg

What has been seen can not be unseen.

IMG_0266.jpg

I don't want your sandwich.

Pita:

After Butter left yesterday I was left in charge of this little tyke, and as god as my witness I will never go hungry again! Er... I will take better care of this tama... So far I managed to catch all needed praises and disciplines... but I am also trying to purposely miss some, I am trying to get one of the average care critters. Well hopefully it will work and I won't be stuck with another flipping ninja or maskitchi, those are my ABSOLUTE least favorite tamas. Well she went to bed before I could fill up all of her hearts, here how she is right now:

Hungry: <3<3<3<3

Happy: <3<3

Weight: 36

Training: ||

And an hour later she grew up to become the little blob with legs that I forgot the name too again :(

Hopefully I can wake up early tomorrow and catch her before her happy hearts go all the way down. And now for the pics:

IMG_0289.jpg

Bowling alley adventure

IMG_0272.jpg

New chain :)

Ravenna:

Well these are probably going to be the only pictures shown of her because she decided to turn into a friggen maskitchi even though I took great care of her -_- . On the plus side she was instantly accepted for a pro-debute :) I really wish she stayed as a chamametchi, I might be a little nicer to her... I just reeeally hate maskitchi and the ninja... Of course it may not have helped that I fed her a lot of snacks, I was trying to get an average character and it didn't work, it is so hard to get and average care guy cause you either take great care or really bad care, its frustrating! Well on the bright side I did get to enjoy her cute for awhile and it should be long before she is married and I can have a cute tama again, hopefully it will stay that way. Here are her recent stats:

Tone 633

Rhythm 615

Original 572

Style: Classical

And here are the pictures I took before she grew up:

IMG_0292.jpg

Ravenna and my smiling face

IMG_0323.jpg

I is in your popcorn :lol:

Jiggles:

That is the best name I could come up with for the poor girl.She gained a few skill points from her mother, mainly in glamor or what I think is glamor... I mainly play the hammer game with her because it is just fun and after I finally got used to it, it's just became my preferred game. Any way I am going to feed her both snacks and play games with her to see what she grows into, I am hoping it isn't another memetchi though she is really cute, I just want her to become something different than her mother. I am still getting used to her beeps, there are times that it sounds like she is dieing and it scares the living crude out of me! Well here is her stats right now, I do try to play other games with her to get her skills up, but they only give me so much:

Art: 10

Glamor: 10

The flower: 17

Hunger: <3<3<3<3

Happy: <3<3<3<3

Weight: 11

And now here are the pictures!

IMG_0290.jpg

My brother and Jiggles

IMG_0287.jpg

Jiggles right now, don't know what this little critter is but its cute

if the images are huge i am sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to have to make this really quick cause it’s late and I need to get up early.

Bean/Jelly:

Sad news, just yesterday Bean died :( I was coming up the stairs when I heard her little beeps. When I saw her she was laying in a bed, just before passing on she left me with and egg and left me. On the plus side I got a new black shell p2, even though I wanted the p1 and named them Jellly. Right now my friend is borrowing my white one. Jelly is doing fine, I am purposely ignoring them, trying to get a bad character. It seems heartless but I just want to see what they are like to have.

Here are Bean’s final pictures:

IMG_0328.jpg
IMG_0329.jpg

And here is how Jelly is currently

Hungry: <3<3<3

Happy: <3<3<3

Discipline: |||||||

Weight: 34

Bobby/Corn:

Bobby had a little girl after mating with, guess who, the matchmaker! I guess she wanted Bobby all to herself because she didn’t take him to see any other potential mates. So I now have Corn, who is the special character you get when two oldies marry. It’s… kind of creepy… though I don’t mind it… I just… wish she grew into something else… well she is doing fine. I have been able to take it easy with her sense I don’t have to worry about what she will grow up to be if I don’t take care of her. I have to watch and see when she can mate.

Pita:

Pita grew into the drooling star, tomorrow she should grow up to be hopefully something other than the maskitchi or ninja that I have been getting because I am tired of them! So very tired of them. I have been paying more attention to her the I was Butter so hopefully that helps. I accidentally Praised her when she needed time out and she gave me this “Really?” look, it was kind of funny.

Hungry: <3<3

Discipline: ||||||||

Weight: 22

Ravenna:

Well other than her being ugly she seems to be doing fine, her skill levels are way up and she practices constantly, which is lucky because I just give her mega pizza lately instead of playing games because I have been busy. Not to mention she one two awards, one for classical and one for R&B. I was happy with the R&B because I had yet to get it :) . Well here are her stats:

Stress: 17

Weight: 51

Tone 909

Rhythm 999

Original 958

Style: R&B

Jiggles:

Grew into a young memetchi. I have been keeping a constant eye on her. I also have only been playing one game which the hammer game. I am trying to see what will happen if I get only one of the stats up [i mean with the baby, will I get the same baby or a different one] Well hopefully I get a different one, I like memetchi but I want a different tamagotchi. It will also help later on when I feel like changing it up a bit. Well here are her stats:

Hungry: <3<3<3<3

Weight: 20

Art: 10

Glamor: 18

The flower: 44

They would be higher except I can not guess the right block for the dang flower!!!

And I woke up another tamagotchi, I know I shouldn’t because I have enough as it is but they are just so much fun! Its my V4.5, I haven’t played that one in a while so I decided to give it a try.

Julie:

She is another one I have been keeping an eye on, of course I like the characters they have in this game so it won’t bother me what she turns into, but I am hoping for that cute little bird in the santa hat, it’s just so cuute! And perfect for Christmas :) . Well I better hurry it is getting later as we speak, here are her stats:

Discipline: |||||

Weight: 27

Comedy: 32

Glamor:18

Strength: 14

Update: Big snow storm coming up! Stay safe everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I am so sorry everyone, I have really been neglecting this. Well I have a lot of tamagotchis to look after and more on the way so I had an idea, rather than do a log on all of them I decided to hold a poll to see which one I shall do, it will change everytime one of them has a baby or dies. Here are the ones I have so far:

Music star

V3

V4.5

Entama

Tamagotchi+C

P2 Original tamagotchi

PM me which one you would like to see done :)

Hello! It's been a looooong time since my last journal, it got to hard keeping up with all of the tamagotchi's so instead I decided to do them one at a time.

I started up my newest tamagotchi that I got in the mail, a V1.,.. or V2.. that's what I wanted, but either way it's pretty cute. It hatched into a little baby boy that I named Bean because Shawn was already taken by my V3, he hatched around 12:39am. I have been feeding him his bottle before so much as one heart goes down and played jump with him a few times. The V1 [or 2] gets pretty boring sometimes but it's nice to just stick with the basic pet caring idea :) Alright before I get off here, Bean evolved into the little blob with legs and fell asleep, I had to cheat a little and put the time ahead a little because all of he's happy hearts were down and I didn't want him to be unhappy when he woke up in the morning. Sadly I had to cave into giving him snacks but he's back to sleep already and all hearts are full. Nighty night Bean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back