points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabana

Reaction score
is the only way to get points to play games ON the tamagotchi itself?

I dont get how you can play so many games to get thousands of points...

Yes, that is true. :rolleyes: You can also connect, (only on a V3), with another Tamagotchi and play games to earn some points aswell. :rolleyes:

-Good Luck- :kusatchi:

~Tama-Love~

Well, connecting with other v3s will give you about 30pts or so, but every once ina while the shop will have non-expensive items for sale that if you have good luck, they will give you free points! If you are REALLY lucky, then it might even give you 3000 or something. The point giving items are the treasure chest, fishing rod, plant, shovel, and genie lamp. So you don't really ALWAYS have to play games to earn lots of points. Hope I helped! :nazotchi:

A good game to get plenty of points is SLOT. Unfortunately , you can only play it as an adult. Bet 9 points; if you get 3 circles you win 900 points! It also shows a fireworks display when you get 3 circles. You mostly always get big points when you feed your tama a good amount of food before playing it.

Hope I helped!!

<|||||cLeOpAtRa|||||>

:D

A good game to get plenty of points is SLOT. Unfortunately , you can only play it as an adult. Bet 9 points; if you get 3 circles you win 900 points! It also shows a fireworks display when you get 3 circles. You mostly always get big points when you feed your tama a good amount of food before playing it.
Hope I helped!!

<|||||cLeOpAtRa|||||>

:D
I'm assuming slot isn't a v3 game, is it?

no but slot is really goooood and on a v3 go on a shop and buy a chest who noes what ull get in there lol if ur lucky uill get 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back