Pokémon Unova // .: Adventure :. \\

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Modern, so you could say we are trainers living in Pokemon "Black")

"Oh thank you!" Shanna said in unison with Viola.

Viola ran off to find Smugsplash and Smugleaf when she bumped into this girl talking about an Axew.

She ran off holding Smugsquirt, Smugleaf and Shanna.

"Meet us at the Nimbasa PokeCenter at 5:00 PM!" Shanna said before running off with Viola.

Viola and Smugleaf were very klutzy, and seemed to fumble their steps.

They tripped and fell over, falling on a girl and her Arcanine.

They moved crazily.

"Um, I would like to go to Driftveil, but maybe could you get your foot off my chest?" Shanna said, trying to untangle herself.

"Oh! Sorry!" Scale blushed and swung her foot over, so both her feet were on the same side, then helped Shanna up. "Will your best friend or cousin be coming?" Scale said gazing over in Voila's direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
(YAAAY I'M IN!!)

Caomi was near a lake, she didn't know what lake and wasn't bothered to check her town map. All she cared about was brushing Cutey's fur. Cutey had to be in perfect condition for the musical. Her invitation to perform in it read:

Cutey is invited to perform in...

Sweet Soirée. You must arrive on Tuesday the 5th

and be ready by half-past 12am. Cutey was adorable in Forest Stroll

and we can't wait to see her in Sweet Soirée! She will play the lady of the house

from Nimbassa City Musical Committee

Naturally Caomi couldn't get Cutey's Ear quite right, but at least she had collected all the props she would need for the performance.

The Egg sat in Caomi's bag and nobody saw the egg wobble.

Name: Pakku Pollin

Appearance: Short blonde hair and lightblue eyes. a small nose and a big brain (and heart). Very smart and fatherly when in ned. Kind and open. Skinny and short, but strong.

Desired Quest: Become a great Pokemon trainer: Defeat the Pokemon Unova League

Crush: Setsuna. This will grow later, for no he won't know her , but will eventually grow to love her.

Minimizer or Trainer: Trainer!

Other: N/A

Pokemon: Bulbasaur

Nickname: N/A

Moves: SolarBeam, PoisonPowder, Sleep Powder, Venoshock . (Very strong, but not evolved on purpose.)

Pokemon: Emolga

Nickname: Electro

Moves: Electro Ball, Double Team, Discharge, Encore

Pokemon: Lilligant

Nickname: Regale

Moves: Mega Drain, Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, SolarBeam .

SHANNAANDVIOLA.png

"Um, she's my twin."

Shanna said, holding on to Viola's hand. She stood up.

"Handle that thing?" Shanna asked, looking at the Arcanine.

"You should know that Shanna can't control her own feet. I'll control it." Viola said, joking around.

"Hey! That's... true, actually. Anyways, let's stop at the Nimbasa PokeCenter and meet up with one of my friends at 5:00 PM. It's 2:00PM so we've got 3 hours. Wanna get a gym badge, participate in a musical or something? It's up to you, um what's your name?" Shanna said, in a serious tone.

(You like? :wub: )

"I'm Scale." Scale said, patting Salsa. "This is Salsa. Twins! Really? You two definitely don't look alike! That could be helpful. Anyway, Salsa is trained to respond to verbal commands - stop, go, faster, slower and," Scale whispered, "extreme speed."

Scale paused. "Yeah, a musical would be nice! Have you been on the battle subway? It is, like, so cool!"

(EPIC banner! What do you use? :huh: )

SHANNAANDVIOLA.png

"Yeah, that's because we're fraternal twins." Viola said smiling.

"Oh and controlling would be easy. Let's go!" Viola hopped on Salsa's back, followed by Shanna.

Shanna and Viola let all their Pokemon out, and showed them to Scale.

They put Flyer, Glyder, and the Smuggies in their pokeballs and Let Glacia, Folia, Sora, and Luna ride.

First Viola tried controlling Salsa and got the hang of it.

She turned around to Scale.

"Okay! I got the hang of it. Get on! We're going to a musical first."

'' Catch ya later!'' She called to the girl with the Axew.

Walking up to two girls talking. ''Um hi....this is Sawk and Midnightiou.She's an Umbreon. and I'm Setsuna Shabon. Nice to meet you.

Right. 5:00PM. Usagi made a mental note.

"What to do until then, guys?" she asked her pokemon.

They stared back up at her, obviously expecting her to decide.

"Maybe we should catch a new friend. Yeah, let's do that!" she said, and crashed into the forest, hoping to find a new partner.

(Sweet! I'll make sure to try it out!)

"Cool! I've got a Vaporeon in the box - Wish. What are we waiting for? Lets go!" Scale drew another pokeball. "Sprite!" Scale gave the dragon a pat and hopped on her back.

--------

Pokemon: Flygon

Nicknames: Sprite

Moves: Fly, Earthquake, Crunch, Substitute

(More of a pet - often used as transport.)

Setsuna slowed down her pace and decided to ignore everyone just the same as everyone was ignoring her.

Usagi turned around and looked again at Setsuna. She was all alone.

"Hey! Setsuna!" she called. "Do you wanna come with me? I'm going to try to catch a new pokemon!"

''Race ya!" Scale shouted to the twins before she and Sprite raced off.

It was after the musical and Caomi was signing autograph's to random fans of her pokemon, Cutey was struttinh around the room like a supermodel and being adorably cute for the adoring fans. (OMG Cutey knows how to play fans really well.) Naturally Caomi was annoyed because she had given Cutey a LONG lecture about not making the fans go crazy. Despite it being a musical Cutey acted like it was the biggest thing that existed.

Accepted.

"Unfair!" Viola said, telling Arcanine to rev up into extremespeed.

Shanna almost fell over, clutching on the Folia and Sora.

Finally they reached the Musical.

"Beat ya, Scale!"Viola said. She got really used to Salsa. She really liked him. She petted Salsa until Scale finally arrived all sweaty.

"Hey Scale, I have this really strong Ninetales," Viola said. "And I really like that Arcanine of yours. my Ninetale is called Soup." She let out Soup. "Would you like to trade?"

Viola said, with a desperate screech in her voice.

------------------------------

Pokemon: Ninetales

Nicknames: Soup

Moves: Fire Blast, Bite, Tail Whip, Revenge

Scale blushed. "I won't take Soup, you see I raised Slasa from a pup. You can have one of her siblings - if you want."

Just a few more autograph's thought Caomi then- huh? wait where's Cutey? Cutey had disappeared from her vision. "Cutey?" Caomi called, "Cutey where are you?" People were beginning to leave the building and nobody seemed to care about the musical star. "Cutey, Cutey where are you? This isn't funny!" called Caomi as she searched. why had she taken her eyes off Cutey for even one minute. "CUTEY!" Caomi was beginning to get worried, where was Cutey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back