Pokemon! 4ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alaska swerved her head around to the sound of the voice, shocked to see a stranger, "I don't know you."

"uh...yes we do...Remember when we were young? You threw a pokeball at my head then I hit you with my pikachu plushie. Then we came friends until we started our journeys!"

"No, you must be mistaken, it would create a problem if I was human when I was a child," Alaska put on a worried face before yelling to the top of her lungs, "STRANGER DANGER!"

Lace giggled. She had no idea why but it seemed to be the right time to do so.

"No, me thinks you are a Rocket," Alaska replied.

OOC: oh foo! i forgot ur not human! ignore them!

Ruby started to walk to the pokemon center and healed her pokemon. She walked out and looked at her pokemon gear. Someone was calling her. She pressed the button and said, "Hello?....oh!I forgot!....Don't worry! I'll be fine...yep....ok bye!" she quickly hoped onto her salamence and of she flew...

Alaska swerved her head away from the stranger and pet Flare's head. Alaska slowly made her way to Flare's back and hopped on for a ride. Alaska and Flare trotted over to the Gym, shocked to find one.

"Why is there a gym here? This wasn't on the pamphlet, I thought the first Gym was at Pewter."

Alaska made her way to the door, but an old man blocked her way.

"I might come back later," Alaska sighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back