Pokemon Acanthite

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerostella

Reaction score
I'm not really into Pokemon anymore, but my friend started telling me all about a new game coming out, with a whole other generation of Pokemon. I didn't believe her, but since Pokemon has influenced more than eight years of my life, I ended up googling it.

Is it really real or what?

Site: [x]

EDIT: It's is a fan made game. I should of looked at this.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not real.

Starman.exe is right.

Some of those fansites can look pretty official but this one is just having some fun. It's not official. :angry:

Fan made, but I'd probably buy it.The pokemon look cool ;]
You don't buy fanmade games, though.

You download 'em.

The artwork is nice. Alot of them have a "Subeta" style to them, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is? Oh...ok...that explains a lot. xDD

I guess I'm gonna have to tell my friend that...

fake
if they nintendo doesn't know about this the fansite could get sued
There are alot of ROMhacks and fanmade games.

They aren't making it where people can buy it. It'll be a game people can download as a ROM and play it Via emulator.

Alot of people do make fanmade and ROMhacked games.

You don't buy fanmade games, though.
You download 'em.

The artwork is nice. Alot of them have a "Subeta" style to them, however.
I know --- I put my message out wrong.

I was saying I know it's not real, and I know I can't buy it, but if it WERE to come out, I probably would.

I know --- I put my message out wrong.I was saying I know it's not real, and I know I can't buy it, but if it WERE to come out, I probably would.
Yeah, same here.

I know --- I put my message out wrong.I was saying I know it's not real, and I know I can't buy it, but if it WERE to come out, I probably would.
It's fine. No harm.

There are alot of intresting Pokemon hacks. One is called Moemon, which has loli grils cosplaying as Pokemon. There is Pokemon Quartz with Fakemon also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back