Pokemon Black and White Tournament

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won the match with Lawrence, great job Lawrence, you're pretty good! So now we just wait for Sakuran/Ethan and zuz to battle..

Yeah, sadly I give up, I just can't stand my unluckiness when it comes to missing. Basically what is the fun of battling when I can't even attack my opponents? No fun at all. ^^;

Yes, the match between me and Runner was pretty close and fun! Sakuran did you just use 2 turn moves like Dive and Fly? Well Jadine has forfeited her match so I will be posting the new brackets sometime today or tomorrow.

Lawrence and Runner, I'm not a two-turn move user. Zuz forfeited because her moves kept missing, and they missed only because they had low accuracy rates.

Last edited by a moderator:
and they missed only because they had low accuracy rates.
Not really. I kept hitting with moves with lower accuracy and it worked. And before the technique I use now worked too, just seems like in last 2 months I tend to be very unlucky - funny thing, when free battling online I missed 7 times in a row. It never happened before.

Also my Roserade is holding wide lens, at least it does a little accuracy boost. When my Zoroark was holding it, it's Focus Blast almost never missed. But this Roserade just seems to be born... hatched on 13th of friday, lol.

Screw this I am going to get some pokemon with spore or dark void or whatever, just not that crappy sleep powder.

Anyways, good luck in the finals, Sakuranboy and Runner!

Lol so when should we battle Ethan? Not anytime soon for me, busy all week since it's the last week of school. Maybe Thursday night though.

Okay so the next matches are SakuranBoy vs Runner and Mew0099 vs IHavezMyBirdo.

Wait what? Aren't me and Sakuran in the final round, since we've both already won two of our matches and haven't lost any yet?

Wait what? Aren't me and Sakuran in the final round, since we've both already won two of our matches and haven't lost any yet?
I think he means that you and I are battling in the final round, while Mew and Calvin battle each other in the "loser" brackets.

And I think Thursday night sounds fine. But I have play rehearsal then, and I don't know what time it ends.

Runner, I can battle withing the next 40 minutes if you can. If not, then I may be able to battle when I come home from play rehearsal (which starts in about 70 minutes.)

Alright. Well, it looks like you said that while I was still in school, so I guess I'll wait till your done with play rehearsals. I will be on at 7:20 Pacific Time, so in 3 hours I'm open game.

Yeah, it doesn't look like I'll be able to battle today. It's way too late, and my mom wants me to go to bed. Tomorrow's going to be pretty busy for me, so I'll let you know when and if I can battle.

I wish I could battle but I can't get my old party until I've gotten the elite four out of the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back