Pokemon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably get my copy after my Vacation at the End of April.... Eh. :mellow: I have a Rom copy of both so its not that bad of a wait... Just a slightly longer wait for a translation.... I'm sure the English rom will be out soon... hahaha. Roms are awesome.

Started with Oshawott on White, Snivy on Black. I plan on buy Pokemon Black though.

I'm surprised I haven't played it all week. Maybe something to do with the easiness of the game so far...

I will probably get my copy after my Vacation at the End of April.... Eh. :mellow: I have a Rom copy of both so its not that bad of a wait... Just a slightly longer wait for a translation.... I'm sure the English rom will be out soon... hahaha. Roms are awesome.

Started with Oshawott on White, Snivy on Black. I plan on buy Pokemon Black though.

I'm surprised I haven't played it all week. Maybe something to do with the easiness of the game so far...
I will probably get it then too... my dad wont let me unless i finish my work which takes FOREVaH!

I'm just trying to save some money for my trip... Its been forever since I've been out on a vacation. Of corse my pokemon games came with me. hahaha.

No rants guys... I seriously thought there would be more here besides the status' of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget your monkey by the Munna! Oh and choose wisely who you battle for the 2nd badge... hahaha. You'll see what I mean.

I can't get it until my b-day in april :C

rosette what is ur icon of?
I'm getting before or after my trip in april or may... I tried playing some more on my DS Emulator... with Rom Black, (duel black/white rom) Wow... An even more annouying forest that I don't care about. All the Poke-Rangers are under the green bumps... I got bored with all the battles so I stopped again.

Suite Precure.... Root anime, Futari Wa Precure.... (We are Pretty Cure) Season 8. (Ya, 8) (Suite Precure is music themed)

I have but what thing to say:

HAUUGH N YOUR DAD SUCKS I AM SO SORRY ;A;

That is all. u_u
Where did this come from..... anyway......

I want to buy white just for the sole fact that Yuniran and Zekrom are there... That is all.

Where did this come from..... anyway......

I want to buy white just for the sole fact that Yuniran and Zekrom are there... That is all.
You need to get to the end to understand. It's the reason why people are saying BW is one of the most emotionally moving pokemon games ever.

Emotional........? Speicfy just a hair more for me... I'm still playing the Japanese Rom.

I saw it in stores today. Had my money that I could have bought it, didn't. (Saving for vacation...Ha, Right) I also saw the special DSi set. Then I looked at the guide book to see what the heck people are saying... Oviously, I missed a little something... I'm still living on an 86% out of 100% rom playing speed. Oh well, could be worse.

Um, there isn't an Mystery Gift thing out again besides the WFC Victini thing....is there? I'm hearing there is but I didn't make it to a gamestop this or last week. (Protecting my money...... It SO hard too!)

i got poekmon white when it was released

Here is my party:

Kyle (Dewott, i wont evolve him into samurott because samurott is ugly)

Victini

Cartman (Patrat)

Kenny (Pidove)

Stan (Herider)

(Petitil)

I was REALLY close to getting Pokemon Black. But, alas, we didn't have much money -.- I still want to get it for my Birthday maybe.... c:

The feels.....

For me, well...Okay, so I had gotten Zekrom on Pokemon White, and I knew the game was nearing its end, but I didnt want to think about it...I almost fainted all of my Pokemon when I was battling N, but I managed to defeat him (barely). And when Ghetsis (or whatever his name is) came in and started insulting N, calling him stupid and everything, I was just so mad, I didnt even care what he had said. I just skipped through everything he said until I had to battle him. Come on! All my Pokemon were almost dead! But luckily, I had a level 86 Palkia I hadnt used on N..so I used it on him! Killed his pokemon in a single hit each. But when N left, and the game ended, I started crying. Not as in 'boo-hoo, he's gone'...but I was bawling. I was hugging the DS and squishing my face to my pillow. I sat there, crying as the credits rolled by, for almost 2 HOURS! The game's end was so sad and dramatic, now I am DESPERATE to get Pokemon Black and White 2 for cheap! I want it SOO bad, my big sister said that N comes back! :D :D :D But anyways, when I heard that N really didnt hate Pokemon, he actually loved them, then I wasnt surprised! I knew something was up since I met him! But WOW....the game's end is like no other...but now there is absolutely NOTHING to do! I want Black and White 2 but I'll never get enough money..probably it will take me 2 years to save up... either way, when N said 'Farewell' then I kept it on that screen for a long time! Then I cried for 2 hours when the credits started...I will miss him..I cried for MANY reasons...because N left, I was probably never going to see him again, I had nothing to do now, I didnt have Black/White 2, and mainly because the game was over. If I had had Black/White 2, then the second I beat Pokemon White 1 I would stick in Pokemon White/Black 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back