Pokemon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(occ: its ok u can b from another regin.)

Last edited by a moderator:
occ:yay!

Angela got off the plane from the sinnoh region. "war war!" said squirt with a smile. "today,my unova journey begins! ive been to sinnoh, kanto, hoenn,johto... now its time for a new journey!" said Angela. "warr!" said squirt as they walked toward prof. junipers lab. "time to get my first unova pokemon!" said Angela excitingly.

"Hmmmmmmm. I Wonder what it would be like in another reign? Diffent pokemon....differnt attacks. Hmmmmmmmm." Sarah said thinking.

"Thanks, you do well too, now where's Searla-Probly met another one of her friends, I'm gonna look for her. Searlllllaaaaaaa!!! Searllllllaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Hey there you are-ouch!!" Sarah says, finding out shr got tackled by a deerling. "DJ!! HELP!!" she says suddenly afrid.

What is it?! Oh No! Sarah are you okay?! DJ said looking at the Deerling. Thats it. No one messes with Sarah. Go Pokeball!!! *wiggle,wiggle,wiggle---ding!* I got the Deerling! Come On Sarah! DJ said picking her up. Lets get you to the nearest Pokemon Center!

OOC: I know its for pokemon but trainers are allowed to stay and rest there...

Angela stepped inside the lab."wow, there are some fancy devices here!" said Angela to squirt."war." replied squirt."oh, hello! you must be Angela! you've come to chose your first unova pokemon, right?" said prof. juniper from behind a desk."oh yes!" Angela said with glee."you may choose from these three pokemon. snivy,oshawott or tepig." said prof. juniper in a nice voice. she released the 3 pokemon from there poke-balls."oshaa!" "sniv,sniv!" "te te tepig!" said the pokemon with joy."hmmmmm... i choose.....snivy!" said Angela while prof. juniper handed her snivys poke-ball."take good care of him!" said the professor as Angela picked up snivy."snivyyy!" said snivy with great happiness."ill call you... violet!" said angela."hold on...is snivy a girl?" asked Angela to prof. juniper. "why, yes, a matter a fact she is!" said prof. juniper in a surprised voice."violet it is! do you like that name?" "Sniiiiiiv!!!" said snivy nodding. Angela`s new adventure had just begun.

Tamsyn rushed over with Sarah and DJ, who were running toward the nearest Pokemon Center. Tamsyn helped Sarah by letting her hold onto their shoulders. (Mine and DJ's.)

"You'll be fine," Tamsyn said encouragingly, patting her back as gentle as possible.

Angela noticed the other trainers."sniv snivv!" said violet as they walked up to say hi."hello there! my name is Angela. how are you?" she asked politely."i just got here, and im starting my unova journey." Angela said. "warr!" said squirt with a happy face.

occ: deerling's evaloution)) "Guys we've got company!!" Sarah says pointing at a huge Scolipede charging at them. "RUNNNNNNNN!!!!"

"Oshi, Searla you too!! Dj you're in charge, of them, good luck!!"

Occ: oshi evoles in the battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back