Pokemon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this suck... hey, do you remember the pokedex info on the Porygon family? THEY CAN TRAVEL BETWEEN OUR WORLD AND CYBERSPACE! Now to find one...

Thank GOD were out... that place was actually serene, but that's not a porygon, it's a porygon-2

The Form:

Name:Charlie

Nick-Name:

Home town:nuvema

Description:very long brown hair with a blonde streak at the front in the middle there is a line of black and he is often mistakened for a girl wears light blue jeans a white tshirt that says Pokemon a black jacket also saying Pokemon a badge that looks like a pokeball and a silver bracelet. he has earphones dangling from his neck and an iPod in his pocket Other:

Partner Pokemon:Tsutarja

Nick-Name:

Nature (personality):eek:veractive sometimes and also strong will never give up and will defend all innocents and those who cant defend themselves

Crush:none

Other:none

Occ: He seems to Know the new english names for things.....ACEPETED! His char could be same stage as ours but its their choice.)

Last edited by a moderator:
ooc: lots of ooc's oh and I'm getting Black tommorow :

Charlie, after receiving his tsutarja walked in no particular direction. He never noticed he walked through grass before he new it he was attacked.

I was attacked by a very vicious rabbid minezumi (patrat) and tackled. Minezumi tackled back but missed Tsutarja tackled again CRITICAL. Minezumi fainted and tsutarja did a little victory dance. "I wish I had a Pokeball to catch with. I better make my way to the next town" ...

ooc: wow what a bad post i made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back