Pokemon Black & White 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You all must be busy doing homework and playing Pokemon on your break.... I do wonder if there is one more thing to do in my black. It kinda leaps off the edge where it sounds like something to me. Then again, I bet it continues in 2. I beat it with my Audio. I might do it again with a different pokemon that isn't a starter. Choices.

Anybody play 2 yet? One or the other? Did you beat it already? *Sweatdrop*

Nope. Not yet. But I might get White 2 two weeks from now, along with a 3DS XL lol, and I'll tell you guys about it if you want. xD Gonna try to beat Black before I get it though, because I deleted the old data and made a new one (which I regret)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to go get my copy... Being lazy though. I think Genosect is out at gamestops for download. But I didn't read it all. I think I am going to be transferring some of my not transferred Diamond pokemon into my Black. Figure out what ones are in my Soul Silver... Get my Mew into a game more recent.

I am looking at pokemon comming back... Many early. So my plan of different starter will work well. Audino, sorry, you might not get transferred right away.

Last pokemons I played was Blue, Yellow and Silver since then hadnt played any until I bought Pokemon White with the new gameboy 3DS thing...not much liking the new rival and villain set up. I miss Team Rocket and Douch(Gary) from the original, wish they didnt make everything so icing on top sunshine and rainbow daisies. The original Pokemon games had a bit more conflict in them that was rather nice, these new ones seem to lack that on edge conflict.

I would recommend catching up with the series... The games did get better. Even if its the GBA versions... Those were pretty good to me. I keep playing my Leaf Green, beating it then importing my pokemon to Diamond... That is going to have some nice transfers later. Diamond isn't restarted just for the reason of easy import.

I would recommend catching up with the series... The games did get better. Even if its the GBA versions... Those were pretty good to me. I keep playing my Leaf Green, beating it then importing my pokemon to Diamond... That is going to have some nice transfers later. Diamond isn't restarted just for the reason of easy import.
Thats the thing I got Pokemon: White, and am towards the end and I am rather disappointed. I know the store is generally the same ever one but it seems like they softened it up way too much. Its like watching care bears and instead fighting your enemy you're hugging them into submission. I guess they made it more soft for the new generations and the hovering parents but I liked the old games where the villains weren't so cushioned as they are. The first pokemon games werent all blood and gore, or hate. But the characters didnt seem so two dimensional as these characters seem.

In Blue, Yellow and Silver, I actually cared what happened to my character and my pokemon, in pokemon white all I can think about is the fact I want to punch Cheren and Bianca in the face. Then I have absolutely no attachment to any of these pokemon, hates the starters and the only one I mildly like is Throh. =(

Thats the thing I got Pokemon: White, and am towards the end and I am rather disappointed. I know the store is generally the same ever one but it seems like they softened it up way too much. Its like watching care bears and instead fighting your enemy you're hugging them into submission. I guess they made it more soft for the new generations and the hovering parents but I liked the old games where the villains weren't so cushioned as they are. The first pokemon games werent all blood and gore, or hate. But the characters didnt seem so two dimensional as these characters seem.

In Blue, Yellow and Silver, I actually cared what happened to my character and my pokemon, in pokemon white all I can think about is the fact I want to punch Cheren and Bianca in the face. Then I have absolutely no attachment to any of these pokemon, hates the starters and the only one I mildly like is Throh. =(
*sigh* oh great another genwunner Ok, I have to explain something, don't take it the wrong way, though. The new generation hasn't "gone soft" or whatever you call it, they just took a new approach. They even improved the storyline. Instead of the straightforward "We are hurting Pokemon, we are using Pokemon to gain money/power." Team Plasma gave it a more subtle approach. Here's what they basically do: If there was a guy with money and you take it from him by force he will try to get it back/ call the police or something. But if you persuade/con/convince/trick him to give it to you he won't know what hit him until it was too late. Instead of taking the trainers' Pokemon by force they convinced the trainers to release them instead, by giving them speeches of "Pokemon liberation" and such. Ghetsis's plan was to manipulate everyone and convince them to release all their Pokemon so he would be the only one with Pokemon and he could rule the Unova region. And the Plasma grunts were stronger compared to the Rocket grunts/Magma grunts/Aqua grunts/Galactic grunts. It wasn't a matter of "being soft", no offense but I guess the plot was just too complicated for you to understand. Or maybe you meant that the new games were easier than the old ones? I beg to differ. To complete the story you had to battle the Elite 4, Alder, N and Ghetsis, who had insanely strong Pokemon, then after that you had to battle the Elite 4 and Alder again to become the Pokemon League champion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back