Pokemon Cards

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I used to be a really avid collector of pokemon cards but I have lost interest over the years, and I kind of wanted to start collecting agian... [/SIZE]

What do you think?

Pokemon cards are fun! You can collect them to play the game or collect them the way I do, to appreciate the art! :eek: They are neat to look at.

My favorite cards ever are the clay model cards.

Then Pokemon are just so gosh darn cute too.

I suppose I have at least 1,000 of them.

You can never have too many, right? :p

[SIZE=13pt]... :D Oh wow, I still remember the good old Pokemon card collecting days.[/SIZE]

Good times. xD

I still have a whole tin full of them O.O

I say collect them again! :3

It could be interesting!

Yeah, go for it! I still have my big box full of 'em.

Yeah, like Mothra said, those clay model ones are so cool. I like the holographic ones too. My sister has this holographic Azumarill... :3

We are such nerds. :B

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Cool then I will! I have about 700 or so but alot of them are doubles but that's ok. [/SIZE]

I also have really rare ones like ancient mew and magby and alot of others =)

I have hundreds of cards. But they're all season 1 Pokemon and I have more than 5 of alot of them. I don't even have all 150 D=

The only reason I had all those cards was because my brother's friend had 100's of them and gave them to me.

Ah,Yes Pokemon cards. I used to love those things. As a matter of fact, I still do. I believe i have 2000 exact, I can't remember. Reading this topic makes me want to go and buy some more.

I was really into the cards when I was younger and last couple of months I thought about collecting them again. I only got around 70-80 of them at the time :rolleyes: lol. Not sure if I sold them they'd go for much though there's the usual old cards, then you have the cards I used to get at the store near by my house with stuff about the pokemon and shows the creature appeared in on the backs of the cards.

Man this topic is giving me the urge when I get home to find my current sets of cards and see what I got still if there in any good shape. Also bidding on some cards on ebay.

Go for it!Collecting is fun!I never collected pokemon but i collected yu-gi-oh cards especially dark magician girl.

I have a lot, and i play in tournaments ((dusksnow))

it fun to collect and play until u start to play some one that takes the fun out of the game.

then u stop playing.

just get a good deck going, then stop buying.

its a waste of money if u already have a kikk-@$$ deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back