Pokemon Couples!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess,uh,...

Gardevior x .....Gardle wut ever his name is...I haven't played Pokemon in a while.

Pikachu x Jigglypuff? I always play melee with them.In one of the series called Smash TV which...is not on the internet as far as I know.Anyways, when Jigglypuff taunts..Pikachu taunts then attacks her and they taunt together.

I'm an open Cafemocha shipper (Ash x Cilan) and Coma shipper (Ash x Paul). Those are my Pokemon OTPs.

I know Ash x Paul will like, never happen. But it could happen, in theory. Paul gains respect for Ash at the end of the anime and maybe the whole "cold and harsh" thing was an act to get Ash's attention.

Cilan x Ash... I don't think it would ever happen in the anime but it's the cutest pairing ever so I ship it.

YYYYOOOOLLLLOOOO.

Rattata + Magikarp obviously... and together they make Magitta the most useless pokemon of all! All it would do is flail around and make annoying star trek references.

Oooo I like this topic!

I am a huge shipper.

Huge fan of Ironwillshipping (Dawn x RIley), Ferriswheelshipping (Touko x N), and Isshushipping (Touya x N)

also Volkner x Roark, Flint x Volkner, Sir Aaron x Riley.

as for Pokemon I'd definetly have to say male Lucario and shiny male Lopunny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gallade and Loppuny, or Gardevoir and Machamp

I can imagine the four dancing to gangnam style.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back