Pokemon Diomand!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Uh...Okay I want to know how many ghost are in the forest mansion...

Oh I want to battle someone right now through Wi-Fi

Name:Ash

Code:4381 8937 5292

Pm Me your Code and Game Name!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wish i could help you but ill battle you when i get better but we can still be friends

Uh...Okay I want to know how many ghost are in the forest mansion...
Oh I want to battle someone right now through Wi-Fi

Name:Ash

Code:4381 8937 5292

Pm Me your Code and Game Name!!!!
4, Gastly, Haunter & Gengar (with a GBA insertion after you beat the game), and Rotom (after you beat the game go there at night and hit a on the TV in the TV room)

Hope that helps... :)

I think there are 2 human ghosts. One in the room in the middle [ old man ]

And the other one is in the second to last room on the right side of the long hallway. Walk in look to the right in the other room and there's a ghost [ little girl ]

The human ghosts have no relevance to anything, they do not affect anything, they're just neat to find.

Your game name is "Ash?"

REAL creative... I hate when people try to copy the show. Unless, of course, your name is really Ash. ;)

(In the originals I went by Ash, only because my real name is Ashley and there used to be now female character)

And,if you intend to catch the legandary pokemon rotom,remember,it's only level 15,don't bring you team of lvel 100's or anything

Oh I Wanted To Know Cause I Only See 2!No My Name Is Shooter I Changed It With The Action Replay!

And,if you intend to catch the legandary pokemon rotom,remember,it's only level 15,don't bring you team of lvel 100's or anything
Rotom isn't a legendary, actually, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back