Pokemon idea

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxkiroxxx

Reaction score
I think they should make a pokemon game where you're on team rocket or team aqua or whatever! A game where you're bad.

awsome oh and it would be cool if you could have an alternate ending to as

1 case. Rule the world

2 case. Be a traitor of them

awsome oh and i heard in the black and white games you can turn into a pokemon check on serebii and look for a video there a guy turning into a machop :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I was playing Pokemon Colliseum and you pretty much betrayed the bad guys.

It's a good idea, a turn on the premise, but would you choose a starter and get items and just battle? Or would it be like running away from Team So and so and battling gym leaders like the regular games?

And mudkiptchi, that reminds me of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. :p

idk good question :/ Do you liek Mudkipz? DO YOU?!

I guess you could...IDK!!!! Um...^^' You guys think of something. My mind is blank because my school gets me up SO early, and then I'm pretty much nocturnal.

Ooh, I would love that! I absolutely love Team Rocket and the song it plays when you enter their hideout. xD And from the show i love their little entrance dialogue thingy. "Prepare for trouble, and make it double...." Yeah, plus, bein' evil is awesome. xD

It's a good idea, a turn on the premise, but would you choose a starter and get items and just battle? Or would it be like running away from Team So and so and battling gym leaders like the regular games?
And mudkiptchi, that reminds me of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.  :)
well i think if my memory is right when you are a pokemon u can talk to people in the human realm

and if it is team rocket and you are a boy you would start with lv 4 koffing and lv5 meowth

if you are a girl you would start with lv 4 ekans and lv5 meowth

when you are a girl your rival would be cassidy

and if you are a boy your rival would be butch bootch somthing like that

Last edited by a moderator:
well i think if my memory is right when you are a pokemon u can talk to people in the human realmand if it is team rocket and you are a boy you would start with lv 4 koffing and lv5 meowth

if you are a girl you would start with lv 4 ekans and lv5 meowth

when you are a girl your rival would be cassidy

and if you are a boy your rival would be butch bootch somthing like that
Oh my gad! That's a great idea!

And if I remember correctly, I think it's Butch and Cassidy.

And also, the starter Pokemon sound like the ones Jessie and James have. Cool!

Oh my gad! That's a great idea! And if I remember correctly, I think it's Butch and Cassidy.

And also, the starter Pokemon sound like the ones Jessie and James have. Cool!
Thats what their name is cassidy and butch

Butch: It's not Butch its Bu... Oh thats what you said

I tryed my hardest to remember jessie's pokemon and james' pokemon. Then i added meowth because it wouldn't be team rocket without him

oh and you know how in pokemon yellow and heartgold / soulsilver meowth should be out of his pokeball and (since he can talk) when you talk to him he gives comments of the suroundings.

But i don't know if they should have mechas i just don't know

AAAHHHHH

*Runs to room crying*

*sobbing*

Me: I wish i wasn't alive

okkaaayyy a bit dramatic

Ooh, I would love that! I absolutely love Team Rocket and the song it plays when you enter their hideout. xD And from the show i love their little entrance dialogue thingy. "Prepare for trouble, and make it double...." Yeah, plus, bein' evil is awesome. xD
Their tune could be the opening song

Prepare for trouble

and make it double

protect the world from devistation

to unite all people within our nation

to denounce the evil of truth and love

to extend our reach to the stars above

jessie

and james

team rocket blast of into the spead of light

surrended now or prepare to fight

meowth thats right

old times

No Team Galactic Or in Black/White's case, Team Plasma, I think.

And no Team Aqua/Magma.

[SIZE=21pt] TEAM ROCKET!!! :D [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back