Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time & Dark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Darkness i'm a Totodile with Turtwig. Oh can anyone save me (again)? Thanks alot to the person who saved me the first time! But I died on the next floor! :( My post is on the first page of Stuff We play. Please?

Last edited by a moderator:
So far i have Girantina Palkia Dialga and many other Legendarys.

I beat Primal Dialga, and now the Wigglytuff guild are killing me in Mysterious Forest or whatever. Ugh.
Me too!I one time almost won.The others are weak, and Wiglytuff....its the only strong one.I kept laughing.I mean, your friend pretented to be the bad guy.

No.Its time and darkness.It says on the box.Go to other pokemon sites (like serebii.net) and see.It will say "Time and Darkness".But still, I dont know why they made it darkness.I mean, palkia is a spatial pokemon.

You all seem to like this game! Could you tell me what you do in it?

I'm on final chapter I got the game last sunday and I'm on level 41 I'm Turtwig and my pal is Chimchar lvl. 40.

I beat Dialga and got all of the time gears to Temparal Tower and I prevented the planets parylis.

You all seem to like this game! Could you tell me what you do in it?
Well, its like Pokemon mystery dungeon Red rescue team only it is funner.Instead of only rescuing, you can guide, prospect, go to gold chambers(those missions are rare.) and you get easier missions.I defeated many 1*, 2* and 3* missions.You get more items, and eggs.But the bosses are so powerful.It took me 15 tries to beat dialga.

Well, its like Pokemon mystery dungeon Red rescue team only it is funner.Instead of only rescuing, you can guide, prospect, go to gold chambers(those missions are rare.) and you get easier missions.I defeated many 1*, 2* and 3* missions.You get more items, and eggs.But the bosses are so powerful.It took me 15 tries to beat dialga.
Thanks, I know I should get it now!

You're welcome!By the way, does anyone here know what level should you be to defeat Wigglytuff and the guild?I am a Lv.62 Meowth and a Lv.62 Torchic.

I just helped Manaphy grow up now what do I do?

I can't beat final dungeon in Marowak dojo.

I finished the main part of the story, but I don't get what you have to do next? o_o

I have darkness.

EDIT: Fall.Out.Boy- You have AR right? Well you could enter these codes-

Press R to activate these:

Reviver seed-

94000130 FEFF0000

0229AE34 00010049

D2000000 00000000

Pure seed-

94000130 FEFF0000

0229AE34 0001005F

D2000000 00000000

Pure seed makes you teleport to the stairs. 8D

Thanks Feather.

Feather, after the main part do some missions untill you see a Mr. Mime in Treasure Town. Talk to him, and he sends you to Blizzard Island, a 20 floor dungeon, to save a Scizor. After clearing Blizzard Island, it turns out hes not there so you go to Crevice Cave a 24 floor dungeon. A Freezelass or whatever its called froze the Scizor, and you have to battle her and beat her to save Scizor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back