Poke'mon Platinum

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am pretty exited! I can't wait! I got my Regigigas that will unlock the three Regis and my legal Shaymin to turn into Sky Forme!

I got Platinum :wacko:

However, I'm having trouble with Veilstone gym...

Cecib :)

I know this might be a stupid question, but what's the difference between Platinum and Diamond/Pearl?

Keep emulation to yourself.. Haha, No.. I quit Pokemon over 2 years ago. x] I believe I quit on my Diamond which I got a while..

Pokemon Platinum has more better features and goodies than Pokemon Diamond and stuff.. Far as I know.. Also it's really handy to ask that type of common question on a search engine website. "Difference between Pokemon Diamond Platinum"

Yahoo Answers is really opinionated but sometimes it's useful.. Clickie and Clickie

I know this might be a stupid question, but what's the difference between Platinum and Diamond/Pearl?
that's what i've been thinking. its like the release of crystal, gold and silver, i think. they made crystal better than gold/silver, but different pokemon appear, and the game's glitches were fixed. same with platinum, i guess. i dont see a difference either, but i never got to reserve platinum...

i was the first boy who get the platinum in purto rico any way i having problems with the distortion world batilin galactic sirus is so tough man can you help please and thanks :D

I'm still at the beginning!!

LOLZ!

I got it yesterday...

Current POKEMONS:

Piplup(M) Lvl 14

Staravia(M) Lvl 14

Shinx(M) Lvl 14

Still at Jubilife City...

i got it, and i got a mediokre team, but if you havnt beat the elite four, i dont think there is too much of a difference before that, correct if im rong, but i dont kare for it much yet, still in hearthrome.

kan i trade from D/P yet or do i have to wait until i beat the elite 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back