Pokemon Role Play. << Not like the others

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-EbilKitteh-

Reaction score
It's, um, not really a sort of pokemon role play. It's just got pokemon, because I love Zigzagoon.

A new region. It's a bit different, as there are only a few trainers/people. There are different parts of the region. THe ones I've thought of now... Prairie Lands &lt;Includes smaller country towns, like all those starter towns and stuff, as well as fields and stuff&lt;, Metro &lt;Big cityies, factories&lt;, Ocean &lt;Just as you think.&lt;, Caves &lt;Inside mountains and caves&lt;, Wastelands &lt;abandon waste factories, junk yards&lt;, Beaches &lt;As said. Includes cliffs, and small caves in the cliffs, the beaches and some small salt pools not far from beach&lt; and the Sky &lt;In words. They own the higher half of giant mountains&lt;. They've all got different regions. Their are also the outskirts. Their actually small islands outside the regions for pokemon/some people to go if they don't want to be ruled. If they don't interfere with kingdoms, they don't get punished.

It's a bad idea, isn't it? Well, I'll keep going on... Their is the High King/Queen (And High Princess/Prince) for the people who can overrule all kingdoms, but they usually let the others rule, as they are focused on their own kingdom usually. The otjer parts/kingdoms have just a plain normal king/queen. Their are other people who don't rule - they just live in the kingdoms.

The pokemon talk pokemon talk, but the people/trainers can undersand. They're gijinka. Or cosplay. I guess I'll decide this ;ater..

I was wondering if anyone would be interested, and if they would like the help?

... If this isn't in the right place, please tell. I thought this might've been the best place.

(And I always mess up There and Their, sorry &gt;.&lt;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey ebil its your brother well this is awesome (not saying this because i am goning to be a king) but anyway i should tell you this personally but youre asleep You need to update your tama collection and the idea of people cosplaying in this type of area makes me think theyre tricking the pokemon and what if the pokemon needed the help of the kings and queens the kings and queens would have to be gijinkas to be any help of course the have pokemon but it would help if you new pokemon moves other than that it is awesome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back