Pokemon Tournament!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paper*cut

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Welcome to the TamaTalk Pokemon Tournament!

Hosted by meee.

[SIZE=13pt]The Obvious Rules[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

- Pokemon that have illegal stats are not allowed. Period, however, "legit" Pokesav'd Pokemon will be allowed.

- You don't have to be at a certain "skill level" to participate

- Any and all hacking disputes will be settled by myself.

- You are not allowed to post videos of your matches until both parties are eliminated from the tourney.

-

[SIZE=13pt]The Tournament Battle Specifics[/SIZE]

- Level 100

- 6 v. 6 (Singles)

- One battle to determine the victor.

- Sleep Clause, Evasion Clause, Self-KO Clause, Hax Item Clause, OHKO Clause and Species Clause are all in effect.

- No Ubers

- Legendary Pokemon are not allowed.

- D/C Clause: In the event of a disconnection the winner will be decided based on a "point rule". The person with the most Pokemon remaining wins the match. This rule is actually only in place to discourage people from D/Cing to avoid losing and then claim that there was an "unexpected" connection error. *

- Battles must be complete with a victor three days of the pairings being posted.*

* = Negotiable

I'm sure people with try to disconnect as soon as they have a lead. If that happens, then the person who didn't disconnect can inform me about it, and they will decide a victor. If you do inform a host about the inconvenience, please describe what happened before the disconnection.

[SIZE=13pt]The Roster![/SIZE]

Please submit your entry in this format

Username / Friend Code / In Game Name / Which Version you are using

BB (big bob) / 0603 8833 3922 / Chris / Soul Silver

Last edited by a moderator:
I would join this but my internet is not set to a Wep key right now... My dad needs to change one of our dual internet bands back to a Wep.... Changed it for the printer we have.

Hiya. I own Platinum, Diamond and SoulSilver, but I can't find my SS. When I find it I'll update this post. ;)

If you want a bit more of a challenge add my Diamond. There are more 100's in it.

P.S. I have added BB (Big Bob)'s code on both games.

Platinum:

mew0099 / 1376 6003 1286 / Tamsyn / Platinum

Diamond:

mew0099 / 4683 3352 5116 / TAMSYN / Diamond

I found my SS. It was under the couch.

mew0099 / 4254 6274 3148 / Tamsyn / SoulSilver

This topic is a little dead, so I'll just say that I'll be free at 7:00 pm Pacific time, PM me if you need your time zome equivalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back