Pokemon World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bibee looked down in thought. "I don't think mummy's a Cofagrigus but she might have evolved.. Do you know if Azumarill's evolve into Cofagrigus? I don't think so but they might..." Bibee said all of that in one breath before calming. His excitement had dimmed, and now he was missing his family again, but having another Pokemon near him soothed it a bit.
Scarf, being usually quiet, almost got dizzy at how fast this little one talked. "Um... I don't know...", he said, "I guess I could try to help you find your mom, if you like."

Last edited by a moderator:
- Imma make another person because I'm sure someone's missing out...

Bibee smiled a little, "Thanks! Does that mean your my friend to?" the little Pokemon asked, his tail bobbing a little.

- Imma make another person because I'm sure someone's missing out...

Bibee smiled a little, "Thanks! Does that mean your my friend to?" the little Pokemon asked, his tail bobbing a little.
Good idea. I'll more'n likely end up doing that too.

Scarf smiled a little, getting slightly less nervous at this comment. "Uh, yeah, sure. Do you know which direction you came from? That might give us a sort of lead."

Ever dug into the white snow, she lifted what her claws could support and gazed at the small ice crystals.

"Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow... SNOW!" Ever sung to herself in a fast paced tune, she dropped the snow with the last word of her sentence and laid backwards, making more of an star than an ice angel.

- Though I'm not exactly sure what.. /pokes head

A little ball on a tail pointed East. "That way! Or, um..." Bibee let his tail droop, then suddenly it pointed in the direction of West. "Or maybe it was that way..." the little Pokemon turned and faced North hopefully. "Nope.. And it isn't that way, I'm sure!" stated the Azurill, before looking to the South. He sighed, and he looked a little sad.

- Though I'm not exactly sure what.. /pokes head

A little ball on a tail pointed East. "That way! Or, um..." Bibee let his tail droop, then suddenly it pointed in the direction of West. "Or maybe it was that way..." the little Pokemon turned and faced North hopefully. "Nope.. And it isn't that way, I'm sure!" stated the Azurill, before looking to the South. He sighed, and he looked a little sad.
Not sure...

Scarfed groaned a little, wondering 'what have I gotten my self into...' "Do you remember what kind of place you lived at? Like a pond or something?"

Sky was flying just below the clouds, enjoying the nice sunshine pouring down on his back. "I could spend my whole freaking day up here, no questions asked," he said to nobody in particular. It was just then that his stomach began to rumble, and he luckily happened to see a nice tree of Sitrus Berries from where he was. Swooping down, he quickly landed on a thick branch of the tree. Grabbing at a berry, he watched an Azurill bounce around with a Snorunt.

- Should I roleplay a Flaaffy or Vulpix? Vulpix I've decided

Bibee hesitated for a moment. "Well, it was a big lake and in the middle was a small island with only a tree on it and the lake had a river flowing through it and outside the lake on one side was a pretty field of flowers and the other side had a big hill and... umm.." the little Pokemon thought, trying to remember more.

-insert looong sigh here-

Ever shook off the snow from her back and licked it off her claws, she scooped up another pile of pure withe snow and consumed it in three bites. Ever's claw turned a dark purple and Ever launched it into the snow, causing many specks of snow to fly off the earth at a fast speed.

"Don't you just love winter," Ever said to herself, "Indeed I do."

- Should I roleplay a Flaaffy or Vulpix? Vulpix I've decided

Bibee hesitated for a moment. "Well, it was a big lake and in the middle was a small island with only a tree on it and the lake had a river flowing through it and outside the lake on one side was a pretty field of flowers and the other side had a big hill and... umm.." the little Pokemon thought, trying to remember more.
And here I was just going to suggest Vulpix. I think I'm going to make a Petilil, myself.

Scarf said, "Well, the nearest lake is miles that way..." he pointed east "or was it that way...?", he said and looked west. "Well, I don't- Wait, did you hear that?", he said suddenly alert, hearing Sky land.

@Pg: DID YOU DRAW N. OMG N. NNNNNNN. N N N N . I actually finished the game and didn't restart fir the first time. HIGH LEVELS!

Trace was inspecting the Sneasel he saw from a distance, wondering exactly what she was doing.

Name: Mattie

Species: Vulpix

Personality: Mattie is the one who'll stay quiet if you don't speak to her, and appears shy, but really isn't. She is stubborn and in an argument, she usually wins.

Other: Not much more...

Bibee looked around, "Yes!".

(I can't think what Bibee would do other than that at the moment)

@Pg: DID YOU DRAW N. OMG N. NNNNNNN. N N N N . I actually finished the game and didn't restart fir the first time. HIGH LEVELS!

Trace was inspecting the Sneasel he saw from a distance, wondering exactly what she was doing.
Lolnope. But I drew Ghetsis twice, once as himself and once in N's clothes. :D

Name: Cherry 

Species: Petilil

Personality: Silly and kind, but is more than willing to fight those who challenge her or pose a threat to her or her friends. She is self-reliant and reluctant to accept the help of others.

Other: She grew up on her own. (I know that seems like a drab statement, but I can think of nothing to add to it...)

Cherry was half buried in the soil, sunbathing at the edge of the forest, singing softly to herself.

Scarf shouted nervously, "Wh-Who's there?" (I'm sort of drawing a blank, too. :T)

- I have an Audino named Cherry x3 (My main Show Pokemon :3)

Bibee kept looking before his eyes settled on another Pokemon. He jumped over to a tree, before looking up. "Hai :3" he spoke to the Shaymin on the branch.

Mattie yawned slowly, getting up from her position. She slowly walked out from under the hanging tree, into the cold snow. She would have shivered as her paw sunk through the thick snow, but since she was Fire, she felt warm anyway.

- I have an Audino named Cherry x3 (My main Show Pokemon :3)
(I edited my post, so they're doing stuff now.)

Cherry was the very first name to pop into my head (As the japanese name is Churine), and it just sounded perfect to me. Also, I never really got into the musical. I only tried it once and was bored of it. XD

Scarf backed up nervously. Whatever pokemon this was, it looked powerful.

Cherry continued singing and sunbathing and whatnot.

- I edited to. I like the Musical, but it feels a bit empty compared the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald's contests and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum's.

Bibee looked up, and wondered if the Pokemon had not heard him. "Helllloooo~" he spoke again.

OOC: Call me nuts, but during the musical I kinda imagine what the musical plot is and what the characters mean to the story XD.

Ever licked her lips and shadow clawed the nearest tree, but her claw flew right through the tree, making a hole.

"Ughh... Again? Seriously? Are these trees weak? I was trying to climb it! GOSH!"

- I edited to. I like the Musical, but it feels a bit empty compared the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald's contests and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum's.

Bibee looked up, and wondered if the Pokemon had not heard him. "Helllloooo~" he spoke again.
I see... And I edited again. XD

But I agree. As far as I remember, they just flip around and do little movements with loosely attatched accesories while music plays. I guess I should at least try it again.

I made a discussion topic for PW, by the why. Maybe we should talk there so we don't get too off-topic.

"Hey!", Cherry shouted at Ever, "Don't attack the trees like that, it's mean!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back