Pokemon World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hm?" she said and looked up at him for a second before looking back down at the ground. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine."

Cherry giggled. "Well, you're not far from accomplishing it! But What about your history? Where do you come from? What have you done and seen in your life?"

Cherry thought a bit. "Well... I don't really know where I'm from, or any of my family for that matter. All that I have left of my family is that berry patch. I was told she planted it for me. And I wasn't really even planning to leave the forest until I met you two. And I guess I don't have any really big goals in life. What about you, Leo?"

"Uh...well, I'm from Unova, I believe I was from Nimbasa and my actually name is Leona. My mother was caught by a trainer so I haven't seen her in a long time and I've never known my father. I don't exactly have a life goal. I was...also a thief." Leo said after a bit of thought.

"Woah." Trace said, pondering what the others had said, "I'm from Sinnoh. I wish I wasn't, though. My family was originally from Hoenn but a trainer moved us, then released us before I was born. My mother was a former contest extraordinaire, and my father was a wannabe battler. I had an older sister and she wanted to be like my dad, but tougher, and not a Gallade. And my mom wanted me to be just as beautiful and elegant as her, and I don't want to disappoint her."

Cherry said, "D'aaw... Well, you shouldn't be afraid of dissapointing her. You're magnificent as is."

OCC: XD! i have no idea what happend......... maybe every 20 posts or so we could have a sum up thing... idk.......

Last edited by a moderator:
"I've got to prove it, though." He shrugged, then started walking, "That's enough of my sob story."

Cherry looked at Trace in a pitying way, but as it was obvious he didn't want to talk about it anymore, she didn't say anything.

"It's not a sob story." Leo spoke up. "I think it's nice of you to work hard towards something to make your mother proud."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back