Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chomamechi

Reaction score
Who likes pokemon?

Yeah...pretty simple question. However, should I have posted this in WOYM?

Anywho...

Yeah I like it

Not too much. I don't think it's "stupid" or anything (I never got what's up with hating TV shows. o__o' )

One of my friends draws fake pokemon and I have to draw one for her for an art trade. X__x Her fake pokemon PWN ME SO BADLY. seriously, this is my fourth try. DX

I like pokemon. ^^

I recently got pokemon emerald and I love it!

I think it'd be cool if they had an online orx-box live game where you could talk to other people, start your own gym, become a breeder ect.! That'd be awesome!!

I heard the pokemon games are REALLY HARD. D:
They can be depending on how long are willing you play, if you use cheat guides and if you have had experience in other poke games. Like, I knew that it'd be easier if I had a team of really strong pokes from the begining [from playing the older versions] so I had my starter poke and have various other really strong ones too so it's pretty easy to beat people.

I didn't think Emerald was too hard- but I have played something like 40 hours and I'm still not done. ^^;

i like pokemon. i have alot of their games but the shows and moveis are stupid. movie= some conflict ash faces then ash saves the day the end ;)

i like pokemon. i have alot of their games but the shows and moveis are stupid. movie= some conflict ash faces then ash saves the day the end ;)
Haahaa. xD

Actualy, I've never seen one of the movies. I saw this commercial for one movie some years back and it gave me this wierdest feeling ever. o.o; It was so wierd, it was almost evil feeling for some reason... Crazy...

Do you even need to ask? xP

I LOVE IT!!

Yup, I'm Espeon. :3

Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back