Poketama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I saw that at the shops once. The package did have the BanDai logo on it so I'm assuming this is just something else that BanDai makes.

I would not call it a fake Tamagotchi. It doesn't look like it's even really trying to be a Tamagotchi.

That is something that has not been released in the US. I forgot what it's called now.

It is a Pokemon game thingey. :unsure:

thats probaly a Ultra Pokeball, another vitural pet.

******* NOT FAKE *******

:) cecib <_<

I don't think it is a virtual pet actually. If I remember correctly it was about finding and capturing Pokemon and there's a motion sensor inside it- you can shake it to call your Pokemon to you.

I have (an older version of) one of those, it is a legitimate Pokemon and Bandai product.

It's not a virtual pet. It is a virtual game where you find and catch Pokemon.

[SIZE=21pt]Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! i want it now! pokeball GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

yea its not fake cause bandi made them when i was 5 and i bout one so yea its just an another bani pruduct

It's not fake...and don't call it a "PokeTama" it looks nothing like a Tamagotchi and I have one it's nothing like a Tamagotchi.

And the Pikachu thing....that is NOTHING AT ALL like a Tamagotchi. I have one of those too and I'm running one right now. It's a Pedometer pet, it takes care of itself and does cute animations throughout the day. You walk to get watts to make him happy and grow your friendship. Neglect him and he calls you "Meanie" D=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back