Pokewalker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard032

Reaction score
I don't know how to connect the DS to the Pokewalker. I wanted to take a pokemon in my PC Box out for a stroll and it said it was connecting and to press the button and wait five seconds. What button do I press? The middle one? And how do I make sure the 2 are connecting?

the connect thing is on the first screen on the game (load game options mystery gift connect to pokewalker) on the pokewalker turn it on pres any button (to get on pokewalker menu ) press the connect icon (the one in the middle) since i havnt connected it in a while i think you press middle button when on the connect screen on the pokewalker when the DS is ready with a pokemon and saying something like connect to pokewalker? or something like that press yes(or connect) i would do this step by step but i lost my charger for DSI

Thanks, I got it. Just one question, how do you put pokemon in your PC Box? Like, can you only have a certain amount you can use and the extra goes to the PC box?

if your party is full extras caught will go to pc box in the pokemon center there will be a pc which you can go into it will have options move pokemon where you can freely deposit withdraw move pokemon box to box and stuff like that then theres deposit which is just putting them in withdraw just taking them out and i think theres a move items one where you give take away and move items around if not i think thats just on diamond pearl and platinum hope this helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back