Pond hopping...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nekopan

Reaction score
So,you know that Japan has awesomely cool tamagotchis,like the iDL? Well wouldn't it be great if all of those tamagotchis hopped over the pond ('over the pond' means the US to the UK over the ocean,but I'm using this expression as Japan to the US) to the US,and then overthe pond again to the UK? Obviously there would be changes in the language and maybe changes according to the region it's sold in. This is what I mean by pond-hopping. I'd like to see what you think about this.

nekopan

Yes! This should happen. Im surprised that we haven't gotten a color screen yet. It kind of upsets me because I really want a tamagotchi color but I dont want to spend a LOT of money on it then one it gets here, it comes out in English. I know that we got the Tamago and all but I wish we would get the color screen soon.

Violetchilluvr3= I used the iDL as an example of pond hopping. Other versions can be included,like Mesutchi and Osutchi or Tamagotchi Garden.

I seriously wish that we could have the iDL in the USA in English, and also in other languages. I think it would make Tamagotchis more popular. Especially for people who've never owned a Tamagotchi before, so it would be bright fun and appealing. :ichigotchi:

I think that would be the best thing ever! If not the ID L but just a colored screen tamagotchi! The US/UK has to come out with one sometime... Otherwise their business will lag behind and eventually die off.

This is never going to happen though as it is a Japanese only tama, as much as we all want it to it will never happen! :(

I think that would be the best thing ever! If not the ID L but just a colored screen tamagotchi! The US/UK has to come out with one sometime... Otherwise their business will lag behind and eventually die off.
Ditto... But the USA is already behind... I think the Tama-Go was more hurtful then unique... It was costly. People didn't reconize it as a tamagotchi due to the size... and the re-release of each tama since the V4.... Sure people like the Tama-Go but once people get to a certain point they get out a different tama. Not everyone wants the figures because of extra cost...

When I vistied japan last the Id been in stores like ToysRus Ect. but the price was not much less then it was online at the time, in US dollars it was approx: 50-60 bucks 5,000-6,000 yen :wacko: but maybe it would have been less costly in the US/UK?

When I vistied japan last the Id been in stores like ToysRus Ect. but the price was not much less then it was online at the time, in US dollars it was approx: 50-60 bucks 5,000-6,000 yen :wacko: but maybe it would have been less costly in the US/UK?
I would doubt it... I figure it would figure its atleast $40 US dollars... But that would probably be cheapest... Then the whole downloading the games/extras... IR being rare in the USA... Unless you have an older gadjet laying around besides a Phone.... Most people only have one phone and its pure random if you were to have IR and not Bluetooth... really rare to have both... Atleast now a days...

The only creative way would be to create a new DS game with IR... like the pokemon games....(To connect/ Transfer)

I think businessman should come here in this forum and pick up some of your ideas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back