Ponytchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
Can someone name all the items in Ponytchi's makeup shop? I'm getting ready to buy that figurine. Just wondering what does it have before I buy it.

Can someone name all the items in Ponytchi's makeup shop? I'm getting ready to buy that figurine. Just wondering what does it have before I buy it.
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

its not a great review but i hope it helps out :/
Yes, thanks for trying to help out.

.......But if you could find like an actual list of all of the items in her shop......

As i watched the video. the image and video wouldn't stop skipping and jumping. (I have an old computer.) And also the narrator had omitted on alot of Ponytchi's items. I missed most of them. I wasn't able to take a look at all of them.

Yes, thanks for trying to help out.

.......But if you could find like an actual list of all of the items in her shop......

As i watched the video. the image and video wouldn't stop skipping and jumping. (I have an old computer.) And also the narrator had omitted on alot of Ponytchi's items. I missed most of them. I wasn't able to take a look at all of them.
well i know that there is,

facial, mirror,spa, gift, card hair tonic, make-up, make-up 2, wig, health food, hair dryer, refresh,

and thats all i know or maybe that is about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back