Ponytchi's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkitchilover

Reaction score
Hi this is Ponytchi's Diary!

The object of the story is follow Ponytchi through high school!

HERE ARE THE RULES:

-Write in olive please!

-No being inapropriate!

-No gross stuff! (killing,guts,shooting etc.)

-No swearing!

OK! I'LL START!

Ponytchi was sooo exited! It was the first day of high school! Across the walkway, Ponytchi saw a very cute Kuromametchi, and she ran to catch up to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept. 21

Hey Ponytchi here! OK yesterday went pretty good... near the walkway I spotted a cute Kuromametchi.

Kuromametchi is a sports star,single,popular,and HOT! Well got to go! Later!

-Ponytchi

Sept. 22

Hey Ponytchi here! OK today Kuromametchi asked me to cheer him on in football, I said "sure! why not?" it was actually pretty fun until Gozorutchi showed up. He was all "Ponytchi why don't you cheer ME on instead?" Oh my god he is such a attention hog! (he even has a shirt that says: it is all about ME and sometimes my lady.) Haha he doesn't have a lady though. Well gotta go!

-Ponytchi

Hi Ponytchi here!

OMG Kuromametchi asked me out!!! *squeals loudly!!!* He took me to the food cafe and ordered me my favourite food which is cherries!! We sat in the cafe for hours on end talking about our lives. But sadly the date had to come to an end. And Kuromametchi walked me home then when we were outside my house he gave me a kiss on the cheek!!!!!!!! *jumps in the air!* When he had left i ran into my bedroom and grabbed my cell off my bed and dialled my best friend Hannah....

Sakura-san123

PS: I hope it's ok that i added a new character, her name is Hannah and shes a Memetchi :) Please PM if you have a problem with this Kitkitchilover!!

September 23rd continued

As soon as I told hanah,she started squealing, (she does that a lot) then she told me to go over to her house tomorrow for a sleepover to celebrate!Hanah has the BIGGEST BOOKSHELF I'VE EVER SEEN!She told me she has a huge collection of Tama Teen in her closet that we can read.I'm so excited! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back