poop thing in the shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi, i wonder if anyone knows what the thing that looks like a big poop thing is? u can buy in the shop that costs 50000 points :huh:

be more specific and tell us what version and describe more please then you will get help easier!!!!lol!!!! :eek:

kind regards

*~tamacrazy~* :huh:

be more specific and tell us what version and describe more please then you will get help easier!!!!lol!!!! :angry: kind regards

*~tamacrazy~* :angry:
I have looked at a list of the shop items for the v4 and found it it´s called a u.f.o i don´t know what it does maybe u do :angry: :p

Yes, I don't have one on my V4 yet, when you use it it takes your tama to different places, like the france, but only for about 20 seconds and you can't move around or anything.

Yes, that is a U.F.O. which costs 50,000gps and it can take your tama to visit five different locations. And your tamagotchi must be an adult to use it though. :(

-sk8er girl-

Yes, I don't have one on my V4 yet, when you use it it takes your tama to different places, like the france, but only for about 20 seconds and you can't move around or anything.
u stay there untill u press a button! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back