Popular Singers/Bands

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um...I think Taylor Swift has a good voice and all, but I can't stand how her songs are overplayed. I don't like the Jonas Brothers that much either...Well actually, how some fangirls try to strangle me just because they don't catch my attention. >.>

Please don't hate me people.

Panic At the Disco

Fall Out Boy

Disney Singers

Nickelback

Black Eyed Peas

Avril Lavinge

The Ting Tings

Others I can't think of now..

Fall Out Boy

Linkin Park

Maroon 5

Tokio Hotel

Panic At The Disco

OneRepublic

Green Day

The Fray

Family Force 5

3oh!3

Brokencyde

AFI

And well a ton of pop artists and rap ones. OO:

:/

- Hannah Montana. I only think she is famous because of her dad.

- Most of the Jonas Brothers songs. Thy have some pretty good ones out there though.

- The Ting Ting's. I hate that song "That's not my name".

- Madonna. I just don't like her for some reason.

There's probably a lot more I forgot about. Oh, and no offense to anyone who likes any of these people!

3oh!3 and NeverShoutNever have really been getting on my nerves lately. :/

Otherwise, Lady Gaga and Rihanna.

My Chemical Romance. I can't really be too true to that one though mostly because I've only heard one song :wub:

EDIT:Typo :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
JoBros Dx I can't believe I had to sit through them to see Avril when it could have been Boys Like Girls!

Hannah Montana/ Miley and all her little friends

Lady Gaga

TingTings

LILY ALLEN (I swear, I could strangle her, she's such a painin the butt)

Eminem, I hate him with a passion

Groups or artists, whose names I can't think of right now, who are supposed to be rappers, but can't rap to save their lives, or write lyrics.

Britney.

Alvin And The Chipmunk songs. They are so annoying I really do not know how they are popular. :(
I agree, but they are not Alvin and the Chipmunks songs [people say they are, but they're not - only cause they are high pitched]. All you need is Audacity, and a song, upload it into audacity. Highlight the whole song, effects, change pitch, 79.920. BINGO! So called Alvin and the Chipmunks song.

I dislike;

Fall Out Boy

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus

Nickelback

Flo Rida

Taylor Swift

The Jonas Brothers

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmm....

- Katy Perry

- Dizzee Rascal

- Take That

- Ciara

- Pink

Lady GaGa is ok but I don't like all her songs. I hate the video 'Love Sex Magic' by Ciara and JT, because she is just...ugh... I can't watch the vid!! I can't belive Take That is back because I don't like them much... Pink is just mad!

I love Taylor Swift and the recent BEP song 'Boom Boom Pow'. GREAT!!!!

The Ting Tings [Nobody cares what your name is :) ], Justin Timberlake, anything rap omg, The Incest Brothers [Jonas Brothers, eww], Lady Gaga.

And this is weird, but I really love The Scene Aesthetic, but right now, I only really like their song "Beauty In The Breakdown."

I like the guitary bits in it, and the bridge.

:) <3

Janna how could you O<
Also, Linkin Park. They are a fail rock band in my opinion
How could I what? D:

I don't like whiny vocals..

I used to like Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, but I seem to have drifted more toward Mudvayne, Alexisonfire, Slipknot, SCUM, Insane Clown Posse, and the oldies - Styx, Journey, The Eagles, among others.

Beyonce. I can't stand her.

I really don't think there is a single song by her I like. Just because you're pretty, doesn't mean you have a good voice ;]

Latest posts

Back