Popular.Smart.Pretty.<>Obnoxious.Gossiping.Mean.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitter

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]She was nice. She was horrible. Help![/SIZE]

She joined two years ago, the pretty girl. And of course, everyone wanted to be HER friend because she was New And Gorgeous {Which she was, but that's not the point. :mellow: } I wouldn't go near her, because I immeadietly knew that something was going to happen which was not good. My friends played with her chatted, but she noticed me staring at them from the corner and walked towards me, whilst my friends were doing some lame dance. She sat next to me and said

"Are they always like that?"

"Yes, I get tired of it too." I said in reply.

Then of course, my best friend approches me as the new girl {Lets say S} walked away.

My friend {Lets say A} says

"See! She wasn't that bad, was she?"

"No, I suppose not." I said sighing, I knew that she wasn't that bad now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, due to her being hot and beautiful in a way. All the boys fancied her,that pleased her.

She started liking the guy I like. And, well, he liked her. His {Lets say R} R's secret got out that he liked her, and S pretended to be totally ticked off. When actually, she was well pleased.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got sick, and had to stay indoors a lot, she so called cared, but I'm not so sure about that now, whenever I get ill, she always "Cares" but then she left me at a swimming pool, just like this...

She'd been looking after me for two weeks, telling everyone that she had to look after me everywhere (I, stupidly, was really happy 'bout that since she was simply popular)

After we'd been to SP,

"Are we still sitting next to each other on the bus?" I said

"Actually, I'm going to sit next too {My friends name}, Okay?" S replied.

"Sure, Sure!" I muttered not making a big deal of it, since I'd just recovered from being sick and I understood she needed to be with her other mates.

But then I figured something, she'd been taking advantage of me. Oh yes! Think of this.

Our class is up the stairs, I couldn't get up the stairs, so when she looked after me she got to go and mess around downstairs.

If that's not enough? Look...

All the boys gave me FULL attention, and she wanted the attention too. So yeah, that figures?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 years later.

I REALLY like R now, but S still does, and this is really making me restless.

I've told S big secrets and R big secrets too.

I'm a mess, also if you need another summary of S, this is froma song and completley describes her...

You think you're so incredible,completley unforgettable,

You think the world spins just for you,

You don't have a clue!

You act like I'm invisible,

as if my life is miserble,

one thing is true,

friendship is all about truth

So basically, I want to be friends with her, but I want her to be a better person.

Help!

You've already got a topic on this forum describing your troubles:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=156374

and this post is closely related to the same situation.

The situation relates in both cases so it's not going to be helpful for members to try to help out if you isolate the two problems.

Please can you use your own existing thread to continue posting instead of making another separate topic?

CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back