POPULAR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=13pt]o.o...What the..? [/SIZE]

Uhhh...I'd most likely ditch these "Popular" people that I was around and go to my real friends. >.>!

o_O" In my opinion, are no "Popular" Kids, "Nerdy" kids, "Goth" Kids, or whatever you may think.

I just see them as well...Kids! Dx

When I look at someone, I don't see them as above or below me. o_O

Of course...I shouldn't really be ranting, cause this is a legit question. ;0...

But if I were persay "Popular" I'd just sit around and do whatever everyone else was doing. o.o

o_O I'm already kind of popular at school it's seems like everyone knows me ( by everyone I mean the freshmen and sophomores ) I don't even know half the people who say hi to me in the hall and they say my name too lol. I don't really mind it but it's kind of creepy sometimes lol.

I seriously wouldn't care.

I care more about my TRUE friends and my grades...And far too important stuff to be popular.

The popular kids,most of them, have bad grades. xD

Well, I am popular! :angry:

I have lots of friends and they're all great!! You guys are all defining the word 'popular' wrong. It's not just a label. You don't have to be a Sharpay-prototype to be 'popular'! I'm talking about the loads-of-great-friends-who-u-love kinda popular! That's what I am!! ^_^

~bratztroxg

I wouldn't care. If these "friends" viewed it as if it as if they were superior to others then they wouldn't even be worth it.

Well, I am popular! :angry: I have lots of friends and they're all great!! You guys are all defining the word 'popular' wrong. It's not just a label. You don't have to be a Sharpay-prototype to be 'popular'! I'm talking about the loads-of-great-friends-who-u-love kinda popular! That's what I am!! ^_^

~bratztroxg
Unfortunately defining popularity can go either way from how you're seeing, to how others are understanding the word for themselves. Both definitions are correct but the more negative one will be thought of more likely on a site like this where there's a younger audience and more people in school.

Well, I am popular! ;) I have lots of friends and they're all great!! You guys are all defining the word 'popular' wrong. It's not just a label. You don't have to be a Sharpay-prototype to be 'popular'! I'm talking about the loads-of-great-friends-who-u-love kinda popular! That's what I am!! :wacko:

~bratztroxg
totally! I mean, I'm pretty popular, but that does not mean that I'm a total you-know-what. I got there by being nice and loyal to my friends. I don't know the names of half the people I say hi to in the hallways. BUT IF I WAS that kinda popular, I'd se who were the people who would do anything to be popular by setting some totally bogus trend like...... gluing buttons to my face. Actually that might be cool.... I'm gonna try that. Not the whole manipulation plan, but the gluing buttons to my head.

Well, I am popular! ;) I have lots of friends and they're all great!! You guys are all defining the word 'popular' wrong. It's not just a label. You don't have to be a Sharpay-prototype to be 'popular'! I'm talking about the loads-of-great-friends-who-u-love kinda popular! That's what I am!! :wacko:

~bratztroxg
Me too! I have a big group of friends. Some are sk8rs, some are athletic, some are smart, some are even like preppy. ( Im not trying to be a sterio type) but a big range of friends is good.

P.S. I also have friends who are boys too! :D

Being popular isn't that imporatant. Most of the time, the "popular" people are much better, nicer, prettier, etc. than anybody else.

I'm glad that I have many nice, loving friends. I think that I am plenty poplular. :wacko:

I am popular mother *removed*!

Edit by TamaMum:

No swearing on TamaTalk - changing one letter or using an asterisk is not enough :p

Alternatives to swearing - please read and remember :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm. I'd wonder why a smart person like me is being around uptights. At out school all the popular people are uptights and complete scummies. One is pregant! (Shes flipping 13!!!!!!!)

I was in the popular at intermediate but 'popular' then was just the clowny people. We were the fun people and everyone found us enjoyable. That is what popular was in the good days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back