POPULAR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha...two things have been bugging me about me in this topic. xD

Alot of people are using, like TamaMum said, the negative definition for popular. Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean you're a snob or a rude person.

Being popular means having loads of friends, and being outgoing. That's the TRUE definition of popular, in my opinion.

Also, MANY of you are saying how you wouldn't care if you were popular. C'mon guys......EVERYONE who isn't "popular" probably has wished to be popular at some point. Sure, maybe it's not your top priority, but it'd still be nice.

But w.e <3

Aha...two things have been bugging me about me in this topic. xD
Alot of people are using, like TamaMum said, the negative definition for popular. Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean you're a snob or a rude person.

Being popular means having loads of friends, and being outgoing. That's the TRUE definition of popular, in my opinion.

Also, MANY of you are saying how you wouldn't care if you were popular. C'mon guys......EVERYONE who isn't "popular" probably has wished to be popular at some point. Sure, maybe it's not your top priority, but it'd still be nice.

But w.e <3
Yea alot of popular people are nice not just snotty posers or anything like that. ( Well not always anyway ) I'm very nice as long as your true and nice back I love all my friends because of who they are not how cool or uncool they are I hang out with dorky but awesome people I admit I'm dorky too lol but "popularity" isn't really a big deal to me.

Enjoy the benefits for a night, like, a bunch of adoring people and other things, and then commit suicide.

Because that's just my idea of fun.

xDD

I believe to be popular with certian people. I'm not a person that everyone adores though. I would not like that at all. I am completely comfortable where I am in the whole "popularity status" thing.

I don't really need to be popular to be happy, I think tha no one does. As long as I have a group of friends that like me for me, I would take that over popularity any day. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
;) Well i dont really care about popularity anymore im just happy that i have a bunch of fun with my frends

I don't want to be popular.

Popular kids have to pick friends that are "cool" enough to be friends with them. First of all, they can't pick any of the wrong friends because they need to stay popular. Usually, or at my school, they always pick on the kids that aren't "worthy" enough to be in their class of coolness. I would never want to be popular even if someone forced me to. Never.

So I don't know what I would do. Maybe once I was popular, I would try not to be popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back