Populars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^lol

THE. JONAS. BROTHERS. ~ I just hate them, although the girls in my class have dreams of dating and marrying them. I MEAN, COME ON, GET A LIFE!!!! XD

No offense to any Jonas Bros lovers out there.

Mhmm, I hate when that happens with any awesome band.Especially when people say they're die-hard fans, and only know the songs the radio plays. Blaaah

It's happened with Paramore, Cobra Starship, Hey Monday, and All Time Low, to name a few.

Anyways, I actually didn't mind the Twilight books/movie, but the thing that's I don't like is the massive stupid fan base it has. It's not that great - if people think Twilight is the best piece of literature they've ever read, they really need to read more.

Jonas Brothers - everyone loves 'em, I sure don't.  If I ranted about them, I could go on for days.
Agreed.

My sister who usually listens to Disney... and a lot of pop which is played on the radio said she likes paramore...

And of course the only song she knows is the overplayed "That's what you get" song. :/ It's so annoying...

I usually let bands like that go... But I do still kind of like Paramore. (Their best album = All We Know is falling.) Most people only know Riot!

I also used to like Twilight... until my friends read it and they got all obsessed... and I looked at the book and was like "I actually liked this CRAP?" x_o

And the fanbase is very annoying.

Fall Out Boy. It's not such a problem irl... most people irl listen to whatever the hell is put on MTV or the radio. It's pretty much on here. @_@ I used to like Fall Out Boy (From Under The Cork Tree) But their new stuff pretty much sucks... Another reason I don't like it is because of all the stupid annoying obsessed fans who freak out at you if you say that you think it sucks, and it's annoying going into TC and all you hear is FOB this, FOB that. Same for Panic! At the Disco... But I hate them because their music is very annoying. VERY. </3

I always end up hating a lot of bands that become really popular... It's annoying.

I think that's pretty much it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back