Possibly Overweight Toddler - Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hi there, I just bought my Tamagotchi Music Star today and I noticed that my friend's tamagotchi toddler is 10 lbs. Mine is 15. I don't overfeed it, I only feed it when a heart or two is down. And I play games constantly to increase her skills, which I`ve been told is the only way to have it lose weight. [/SIZE]

My friend treats his tamagotchi the exact same way, but mine seems to be constantly heavier. My friend's tamagotchi has never once changed from his 10 lbs. Mine, however, was at 17 lbs, but she lost two pounds and has been staying at 15 since - no lighter. She's a Tamatchi. What`s wrong? What can I do to have her lose weight? The games just aren`t working - I play more than my friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably fine. I have a toddler right now and he's 15 lbs. I've created a theory that there is a low weight, a normal weight, and then everything higher is overweight.

For a toddler I think the low weight is 10 lbs., normal is 15lbs, then over is overweight. NOTE: If I'm right about this weight stuff the "under weight" won't affect your tamas health. For instance, I think an adult low weight is 25lbs. I've had many adults with this and nothing bad has happened.

So both you and your friend are probably fine.

Different Tama's are different weights, I was confused too, before I learned. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back