Post ALL of your friends!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Girly*Girl*

Reaction score
Post all of your friends! I am new, but I already know 2 of these in real life...

Stupidity- Because she is nice, caring, sweet, and we both like to be STUPID!!

Orcagirl- I know her in real life, and she is the Awesomest! I saw her at school last year, but never talked to her because we were both shy! My other friend that is not a member, introduced her to me just this year at my school. ^_^

AddisonBates- I know her in real life too, and she is awesome. A little younger than me, but I have known her since I was 3!

PM me to be my friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
*cries* I was just about to open this topic. xD

Derek95

BrambleClaw (a.k.a ~TearsxArexLikexStorms~)

CuteDancingBailey

Alimania

Locky458

Dachdach545

Rey Mysterio

Jamie__Rox

TamaGirliey

Flossy

*santagotchi*

...there's probably more, but my mind is drawing a blank. But, I do think as everyone here as my friend. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Dommie34

Lily12

chellybell123

locky458

pop_tart

sakura3200

shed_a_tear_and_cry_forever

kaeligh

and more i have too many to rememebr them all

Dommie34Lily12

chellybell123

locky458

pop_tart

sakura3200

shed_a_tear_and_cry_forever

kaeligh

and more i have too many to rememebr them all
*Points at Bolded*

I think you Got Shed_A_Tear's username Wrong, Isn't it

Shed_A_Tear_Now_and_Forever ? not shed_a_tear_and_cry_forever ?

Anyways...

My friends on tamatalk are (including friends that i added on my other account)

Neji_girl_0929/LaurenV3

Sakura3200/fullmetalninja34

Mimichi7

Sasuke Uchiha/jordan380

Black~Heart

Crowfrost

BrambleClaw

meowbark

LATIAS

tamakiddy!!!

angelwink1

Cuteagotchi

Night_Angel

queenicefire

Lyricial-Musicbox

Rey Mysterio

RachelGotchi

And by the Way, Shouldnt this be in another Section, This is the "Stuff we Read" Section. Maybe a guide should put this in the (Non)-Tamatalk. section

Myself? xDD

J/K- lets just say most people here are my friends. Those peopleI dont like should know who they are. xD

OK, like..i only have three. and 2 of them are from TZ. ._.'' XD

Togglesworth+tamsy - She's allways been nice to me! :huh:

Destiny70754 - She's really nice and helps me about the site! :huh:

Tamagirl_Desy - Yes, she jst became my new friend, but i imagine shes a trustworthy person and will ALLWAYS be my friend. :eek:

There have been a few of these kind of topics recently:

Name 5 TamaTalkers you would like to meet: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=118032

Your Top 3 TamaTalk friends: (Closed at request of topic starter)

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=118420

Now this one :hitodetchi:

It is great for some TamaTalkers to see how many times their name is mentioned by others - what a nice, warm, loved feeling it gives you :huh:

Isn't it great when you post a little moan that one of your best friends forgot to put you on their list but they post a reply straight away to say that you are the best and it was just a mistake you were missed off...? :unsure:

Now spend a moment thinking about other members of TamaTalk - active ones, I mean - who scanned that first topic and didn't see their name mentioned.

Some of them are probably feeling a teensy bit disappointed that no one mentioned them unless they post a reminder to a friend not to forget to list them :p

Now spend a moment thinking about them again when they see the second topic (now closed) and still they are not mentioned....

I know this topic is trying to be fair by telling members to post a list of all their friends - no limits - but all that happens is that the thread turns into a "mutual appreciation" topic with a core number of members telling each other what good friends they have and showing everyone how many friends they have on their list.

That still doesn't help some members who, once again haven't appeared on anyone's list. No one likes the feeling of being forgotten or left out.

True - there are some members who don't mind if they are mentioned or not - but there are plenty who would probably feel pretty down by now, but are not confident or bold enough to post a reply that says "Hey! What about me? Doesn't anyone like me?"

Nor should they have to...

TamaTalk is one big Community Forum and of course you will meet members who you get on with particularly well... but it is not a Popularity Contest - and sadly, these kinds of threads do turn into a contest - either to post the best list or to appear the most times on other members lists.

It's nice to be able to tell the world who your friends are... but on TamaTalk at least, let's not make anybody feel down about being excluded or forgotten.

If you have good friends on TamaTalk - they know who they are :p

It's not necessary to name them - just in case you do forget someone and hurt their feelings :hitodetchi:

I'm sorry for such a long post, but I wanted to try to explain this as thoroughly as possible and hope that you can understand why I am closing these threads with a request to everyone not to keep making variations on this theme.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back