Post Count Target~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_pal

Reaction score
I have. I like to set myself targets.

I'm trying to achieve 5,000 posts by next week. :)

But, I want to reach 6-7,000 by the end of the summer.

What bout youu?

I probably could have a lot more posts than I do now, so my goal is pretty low. Probably, like, 1,000 maybe?

I dont really have that big of a goal, but each time I get 1,000 posts, I make my goal to make it to the next 1,000

I don't really have a post count target. :p I aim for quality, not quantity. B)

Love,

CB
You took the words right out of my mouth!

I don't really pay much attention to my post count, but I check it often to see if I hit another thousand. Besides, some people really want to hit thousands of posts, so they spam just to get their post count higher. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could make more posts but it's hard for me for two reasons:

1. I have DIAL UP!!!! nooooooo.

2. I'm only allowed to use the computer for one hour a day, and once the school year starts there will be no computer use for me at all except on the weekends.

[SIZE=12pt]I want to try to get like 1,500 by the end of summer. Otherwise, I just want to have good posts.[/SIZE]

If only Roleplay posts counted... then I'd have well over 1,000, but I only have less than 500. =( But I want 1,000+ posts by the time school starts, which is August 25 for me.

Here's an old quote I've heard many times.

It's not the quantity of the post , but the quality that matters.
So I don't set a goal for myself , I just post when I feel I need to.

I'm aiming for 3,000!!! I'm SOOOOOOO pleased to be over 2 and a half thousand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I was thinking of creating a new account with a cooler name (my current account was created a few years ago now) but I couldnt bear to go down to 0 posts again! i'm so proud of my achievement! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back