POST OFFICE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipatchi5

Reaction score
hmmm

or you cqan vote if you don't know but just post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patience, my friend. It's likely that BanDai is busy with other things, as they don't only make Tamagotchi!

Ok, I ate my sandwich, WERE"S THE POST OFFICE???!!?
You might want to go ahead and eat another five thousand while waiting. Alright, alright. They MIGHT not take so long.

Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither was Tamatown.

right now there busy with the new v5 tamatown but dont worry they will do it soon
v5 town? i havent got it is it already released?

and i voted that it is probably gonna open next week plaeseeeeeeeee

v5 town? i havent got it is it already released?
and i voted that it is probably gonna open next week plaeseeeeeeeee
Yes, the v5/Familitchi Tamatown has been released. It's called TamaEXPO this time. Click here to go to the English version of the site.

I think they've already created the file for the main part of the post office (the part you see when you click on the post office on the main map) but not the game. So they'll probably open up the post office when they've completed the game.

well I think that bandai might make the post office after they are done make the V5 tamatown im not suer if they will or will not B) B) B) :p :angry: B) B) B) B) B)

please be pantent everyone has to wait because Bandai is busy with other things see it might take a long time for Bandai to make the post office in tamatown

please be pantent everyone has to wait because Bandai is busy with other things see it might take a long time for Bandai to make the post office I think that too

Yes, the v5/Familitchi Tamatown has been released. It's called TamaEXPO this time. Click here to go to the English version of the site.
I think they've already created the file for the main part of the post office (the part you see when you click on the post office on the main map) but not the game. So they'll probably open up the post office when they've completed the game.
dude what in the name of cheese is tha??!?!?!??!??!?!? how do i get a "v5" i thought they didnt have that one, only 4 1/2! lol how long was i sleep?????? ;) :p :p

dude what in the name of cheese is tha??!?!?!??!??!?!? how do i get a "v5" i thought they didnt have that one, only 4 1/2! lol how long was i sleep?????? :blink: :( :p
Alright, I seriously hope this will clear these questions/comments up:

dude what in the name of cheese is tha??!?!?!??!??!?!? how do i get a "v5" i thought they didnt have that one, only 4 1/2! lol how long was i sleep?????? :p   :p   :p
Apprently, the V5 was supposed to be realesed on January, 2008. However, I've heard nothing so far as how someone has gotten a V5 CONNECTION/XION. Here is a topic discussing that: LINK

Why do you need it anyway?
I think he/she wants it because it's the newest version of Tamagotchi Connection/Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back